Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Merdeka~!~

Merdeka.. merdeka.. merdeka!! ahhahax! Pic for malaysian studies's assignment
it is 11 45 right now.
just done my assignment on WORK WITHIN A FINANCIAL SERVICES CONTEXT from MR beh. FINALLLY!! After spending time infornt of the pc for 2 hours!!

Have done my assignment 2 -accounting test this evening. Released! !! Somehow, I have got one more final soon. It is on this coming Wednesday. Final!!!! Argghh!!! After next wed…!! MEMANG MERDEKA DE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWWW!! CANT WAIT LA~!~! hahahax!!


Today In college….
Time flies… maybe cause we were having exam lor.. then.. after acc 1, we had MYOB, there as.. teacher was not teaching, she just asked us to pass up our assignement.. then can cabut de! Hahaha~

I Got home at 4 something. Have been sitting in front of the PC for 5 hours de!!



In short~ going for steamboat tomorrow! Yea yea yea!! STEAMBOAT~ here I come!!

Yum yum~!~!~!~!~




2 comments:

Unknown said...

really enjoy d Merdeka Steamboat v much!!!
gud luck in ur final lah!
wanna MERDEKA dee lor...
hahaz...

=YeongLi= said...

Yea.. HAD fun RIGHT?

yEA. me too!!

MERDEKA AFTER NEXT WED!!

horayyyyyyyyy!