Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Rainy day~

SEE THE "EARTHEQUAKE" eh pipe!! hahahahx!
Laksa in the college!! Not bad la!! hahaiaa!
SIm and I Eating Ice-cream.. Yummmmy!
MK's house eh laksa!! hahaha! Yummmmy!
Wow.. Today raining non stop in college. I think this is the very first time to rain so heavily in college! Hahaha~ Rain so heavily until the pipe was going to break like that.. Seems like ada Earthquake nia! Hahahax!!

Anyway! Luckily we were not wearing what we planned yesterday.. or else… we sure caught cold de!! Whole day raining and in the air conditional rooms! Hehei~!~ somehow, Man, ivian and I taken ice-cream! Hahahaha!! =X

Yea… today MS’s gave us our result de.. I got 5/10. =speechless= consider good? Medium, or bad? ? No idea.. I should say.. I get what I give.. As in… I didn’t really study.. That is why I only get 5/10. NO WORRIES!! Hahhaa.. Go go go for next exam!! Fight fight fight!! Hahahahx!!

What else ar?!

Ehmm…~!~ Yea.. Canteen ada LAKSA today!! Hahahahhahahhax! Gwen and I smelled laksa when we were walking down from com lab! The smell was so so strong! Then.. Gwen and I were asking whether did the canteen uncle sell laksa.. but… MK said IMPOSSIBLE ar!! Ahhaha~! Somehow, we went down to ask the uncle!! Manatau!! Memang ada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAA..~!~ we happpppy till mad la..! ahhaha.. wanted to KEEP FIT.. manatau.. We ate even more! Ice cream after laksa! Hahahax! Mana boleh?!

When to MK‘s house just now. MAKAN LAKSA Again!! HAHHAHA~!~

NICE NICE FOOD!!

My FAVOURITE!!!!

have Test tomorrow! Am I well-prepared? No idea! Got to brush up later


2 comments:

Unknown said...

no more ORANGE day arr?
lolx...
got rain meh?(i dunno leh..hahaz)
gud lah 5/10
i rmb i got 3/10 only...
lolx...
wa...
really got laksa arr....

=YeongLi= said...

hahaha.. wanted to wear orange but last minute changed! hahaa.. cause it was raining very heavily.. that was why we cancelled our "orange-day"! hahahx! luckily i wore jacket leh! hahahz! very cold yesterday.

aiyooh.. others got 9 leh..! then.. i am the lowest amongst all my friends. hahahz! dont care la. DO BETTER THEN TIME~

Laksa was tasty! hahax!