Monday, November 12, 2007

NO one!

I think this is the second time where I go B’woth but couldn’t find anyone to go out with me. Sad.

Firstly, I called ah fang.

She went Penang with her mom with Datuk!

So… Couldn’t meet up with her.

Next, no one to call.

Talked to Serine cheh cheh in salon for almost 1 hour.

Liao, called Yun YIk!

He didn’t pick up at first. Then, after few mins.. He called back.

“ What ya doing? “ Li
“ Doing nothing. “ Pig.
“Have you eaten? “ Li.
“ Just bought something home to eat. You should have told me earlier” Pig.
“ish… so.. I find you now k? “Li
“Sure!! Come now!!! “! Pig

So.. I went to find pig!! TO KILL MY BOREDOM!!

Talked for awhile with Pig.. then, both of us went for Chicken rice but.. ended up.. I was eating ALONE! Iish!!

Called wei.. but.. she was going out with her cousin!

What a boring day..!!

After meeting and eating with Pig.. went back to salon to pick up my grandma as I went to b’worth with her! Ahahx!!

Got home at 4pm.

Time now.. 5 27pm.

Chatting with Vian, SK , Alicia and Kwang!

Miss everyone!

No comments: