Monday, November 12, 2007

1st week of B-O-R-I-N-G hOliday

First week of holiday.

Sien si!!

Monday.
Went out with Popo to B’worth.

Forget what I have done.
ah fang came my place!
Tuesday.
I Went out with my mom till evening. WHOLE DAY!!

Wednesday.
Went out with Monkey, MK, Pig, Jun Chuan, Vian, Loo, Gwen, Man, anD Vian’s friendssss! Ahahahx!!
Went to QB , skating. Makan di Dragon-I.


Thursday.
What have I done??? Ehhmm… Can’t recall… ahahhx.! Realllly forgotten de!

Friday.
Happy day. Went out with FF. heheie..~ posted my blog too.!

Saturday.
Period pain for THE WHOLE day!! Couldn’t even SIT on A CHIAR. Need to lie on the sofa.. WHOLE DAY!! Couldn’t even sit on the chair and online! This is the first time my stomach cram until the moment I wanted to sleep. I slept at 3 something in the morning.. and.. I needed to use a bottle of hot water to put it on my stomach. Suffering.

This is because I took TOMYAM STEAMBOAT on Friday night!!! Mahleh!! Really painful~


Sunday.
Means… yesterday.
Pi B’worth then came home.

Fang came to find me.. my best friend!!

Dating.. cakap. Eat and CYCLE!! Ahahhax!! BORROWED bicycles from Deng Yiin!! His house has got 7 BICYCLES!! Mal\hleh!! Ahahhahx!!

Then, went to MK’s house to play badminton…

After playing..

Came home at 7 something. Showered…

Makan.. watched tv..

Went Air port to pick up my mom!

Went to air port at 10 45 pm..

Came home at 12 05am.

Tired…

Slept with my mom as dad isn’t in.

2 comments:

ivian said...

weii...TAN YEONGLI..
i warning u r...U INI ORANG!!!
really TAK BOLEH oweys eat TOMYAM liao!!
see..u pain until like tat!!!!!
yorrr...pls la...take care of ur health..OOOoooOOOKKKKKkkkkkKKK?????

Rohnie said...

Hoay,
u were having good days huh?~!~?!
Damn jealous rite here,
ahhahahhaa,
final soon... fuh.
Miss ya lots