Wednesday, December 5, 2007

First Working experience !

Second day of working.. at 1901. Mk, i and Gwen!
First time in my life time to work for people.

Mahlehh!!

The supervisors were so cruel la! Maybe not for others, for me, they are!

Well, what I worked as? !

I worked as a promoter. Selling cooking oil. Lol~ !

At first, I thought standing in the mall is something EASY! Iish!! Only standing then we can get salary de! 110 bucks per day. Aiyoooh.. Easy thing la! HahA..

As a promoter, we have to stand from morning 10 am to night 10pm!

Wallauu eh!

I stood for 2 hours only and I could feel my foot was going to BREAK into PIECES de~ Very tiring!

Damnn!!

Iish!! DAMN TIRING!!

Maybe this is my first time for being promoter somehow, others are used to it already. So, they wouldn’t feel as tired as me.

IT IS NOT EASY AT ALL.

I salute to those promoters who stand in the malls!!

This is not an easy job AT ALL. Working as a promoter needs to have STRONG DETERMINATION! This is not something that is easily to be done!

Well, back to my work.

Actually, this project is 3 days work. Afterall, we can get 330 for our hard work!

Who knows? I could only bear for 2 days. For the last day, I resigned!

MK and I couldn’t stand the pain anymore. But, Man could only bear for ONE DAY. Aahahx!!


Anyhow, maybe lotsa people will say that I am useless and all that. But, I don’t care la!! Reallllly cant stand the pain!

One more thing,

I don’t like the supervisors. They think that they are the BOSS Of the MALL! Keep asking me to do this and that. Suakk.. Had to look at their FACES somemore!! I tahan!

Something I beh siok was..!

They only PRETEND to be “HARDWORKING” when the BOSS was around! Iishh!! Bull shit! When the boss is gone…. They kept finding places to sit and “Makan Ular”!! Stupidd!!

Okayz, somemore!!

I don’t like the way they ask people to work. They were like giving us COMMAND! Then, we HAD TO follow their ORDERS!!

Bull shit!

I know we are getting pay from you all. But… don’t treat us like MAID!

Maids aren’t being treated like this also!!

SUakk!!

Okayz, lets talk something funny during my work!

Ahahhax!!

There was a girl came to me asking a balloon from me! well, guess what she said?

“ Kakak, boleh bagi I satu balloon kah?! “! KAKAK??!! I AM CHINESE k? ahahhax! The girl was a CHINESE GIRL also! Manatau.. calling me KAKAK! Am I look like a MALAY? Sad case!!

One more..

“ Lai, say Thank you to this AUNTY!” ! AHHAHAX! Mahleh!! AUNTY!

I TOLD THE AUNTY THAT I am just a SISTER.

Then , you know what she replied?

“Same eh la!!”! mahlehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahahhahax!1 suak!



Let me conclude with ….

Earning money is hard. Damn tough. Don’t ever waste your money or YOUR parents’ money like nobody’s business!!

One more, must study hard, so that, I can just sit inside the office and sign documents and not promoting anything in the mall.

Lastly, respect those people who stand in the mall and GET THE brochure from them if they ever hand you one!

* Finger crossed * for everyone!

4 comments:

w3n said...

OMG lili....so pity...see....i had told u not to work....haha!!!! but anyway...nvm la...just took it as an experience lor....i will commit suicide if someone think that i am MALAY....lili BOLEH!!!!!! n that aunty!!! ki siao liao a her?? haha...i think she was jealous...n purposely ask her daughter to call u aunty!!! its TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!




w3n~

ivian said...

hahahaa.
MALAAAAAAAY..
AUNTTTTTTY...
ho chio nia...
hahahhaaxxx
myyyyyyyy princesssssss lili rr...
u shuld appreciate bcos got a chance for u to experiencee the tough of worrrrrrrkingg..
sooo must study hard luuuuu!!!!

=YeongLi= said...

hahhahaha!! Both! thanks!!

Kesien leehh!!

Malay + Aunty!

What the ...!

ahahhax!! anyway, really had a tough time there! and, just realised how hard working is~

take care dudes!

Joanna said...

hey lili!
so enjoyable while reading ur article, dun misunderstand oo, i mean u describe ur working experience until so details, i read it juz like reading a novel! ahahahxx!
well..i think u should treat tis as experience in a part of ur life la, work as promoter, hv advantange oso got disadvantege le, at least u know how was the feeling is right?? ahaha!!
not like me, my 1st job was juz a terrible case!!! interviewed as a factory packing worker, who knows, sent me to sg petani to do the illigal thing! there was not a difference with cheating ppl! damn! haiz..
omg, malay? kakak?? gai lor, that stupid baka aunty! one leng lui kena cakap till like tat! ishhh!! dun bother them la lili, their eye got "shit" ahahahah!

take care ya!
enjoy ur holiday n vacation as well!!

^^