Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Condolence

well, what was i doing all these while and not updating my blog?!

MY INTERNET EXPLORER DAH HILANG!! why hilang? NO idea! there is none of the "E" icon on my screen! ahahhax! My flaut! and, i am using my sis's laptop right now!

okay, let me continue with something very sad!

I got a bad news 2 days back, informing that one of my friend's bro has passed away.

Shocked for seconds in front the PC.

Then, only i knew that he met in an accident in Penang.

Sad case!!

ANd, he was back for his holidays!

I do feel sad though i have never seen him before.

I did hear my friend talking about his brother before!

Haiiizz....!!

Anyhow, just wanna

TREASURE EVERYTHING IN LIFE!

Maybe i can just lose something in a SECOND.

Appreciate with what you have.

Nothing can be more important than your family and friends.

Treasure and love them!


1 comment:

Rohnie said...

So, u must love me.