Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year 2008

Lama tak update de.. why why? No internet explorer for almost 2 months already! Kek si Lang. the technician still PPK-ing me!!! Keeping : “Yes, I will come tomorrow” BUT, never turn up! Arrgghh!!

Forget it!!

Time now. 0237. 1st of Jan 2008!! Watching Tv , waiting for AH XING!

New year eve not spending time together with ff. what a sad thing! Iish~

FF, still remember we spent our New Year eve till 4 am in the morning?
Had fun? Yea, I did!

And, remember Rong Kui had to pi NS the next day but he didn’t sleep all night long, he just gone home and carry his bag then gathered at the specified place to meet. Unluckily, he had to go home for some reasons. Lol..~

Year 2007.
A year which I spent time OUTINGS the most compared to the years ago.
And, a year which I learnt the most.

Cut short cause I wanna sleep de.. though ah xing hasn’t appeared. Lol.

- Friends Forever-
A gang of friends who I mix and love the most. They are lovely. Each and everyone of them. All the 21 of them bring me lots of happy memories. They are great!! Love them to the fullest!! All kinds of happy times we spent together throughout the year of 2007. everywhere we go , we bring back happy memories. Miss all those no matter where you are. Kl, Melaka, B’w, Kedah , perlis, Aus….

- Inti / College life-
At 1st, still wasn’t like the life in college but after some time, after getting know more friends there, I didn’t feel lonely anymore! Life is great though studies is kinda hard.

- went for work-
First time working for people. It is not easy at all..!! It is really hard to earn money. I wont be stingy la.. But, I will think before I spend for now. =) anyhow, I m glad that I went for the work even though I couldn’t complete all the 3 days work. At least, I know it is not easy to earn $. ;) and, understand my parents.

- Life is unpredictable-
We must treasure each and everything in life! Serious!!!!
We may lose anything or even anyone ANYTIME!

One of my dad’s friend got cancer. What a sad news!!
Laksa uncle passed away.. realllly sad for him. He met in an accident! Why?! Why ? he is a realllly friendly uncle. He WAS close to us[ FF]. WE ALWAYS go to his stall to eat one. I even DRIVE 30 mins to pasar malam JUST TO EAT his laksa!!
Wednesday WAS my LAKSA night for me! But now? No more.

And, Wen doesn’t take Laksa Kia’s laksa. She loves Pasar malam’s the most!! Haiiizz!!

-Pray for him-

At first, I couldn’t accept when wen called and told me. i tried calling his phone, but really couldn’t get through dy! Hhaiiiz.!

And, my friend’s bro also met in an accident and god chose to take him away.

People! Life is unpredictable! So……….

TREASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOThing to type de..¬ running nose now.. ishh!

Happppy new year!
Lets make this year a better year!

Good luck to everyone !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Life is unpredictable...
HAPPY NEW YEAR btw
~~

ych said...

use mozilla or opera lerr..
since life is unpredictable....
live happily lerr....
happy new year....