Saturday, August 2, 2008

加油

I am glad that I m not brought up in a wealthy family and with golden spoons. Because, if I would be brought up in that way, then, I would not be as happy as I now.. Well, my sis, bro and I were talking to my dad the day before yesterday during dinner. Asking my popo and dad about their life when they were young.. And, I was informed and shocked that my popo and dad used to rent up to 8 rooms in Penang. As in, they used to move from place to place in 10 years time... They used to stay in American road, Kuantan Road, Tak tau .. Air Itam situ..and moved to Bm then, Butterworth for almost 20 years... and some other places before coming to Bw.

I was kinda shocked also because, I know that they used to rent rooms in different places but until the day before yesterday, my dad was counting 1….2….3… wow.. it could up to 8~!!~ They used to have tough life last time, my dad used to be so poor but he never suffered because he is the only son of my grandma so.. He has all the good things in life.. Besides, I am very proud of my dad too because he used to be very hard working and was a good student in school though.. a bit playful~ hahhax. He attended night classes to brush himself up. And, he knew the importance of STUDIES. Somehow, he was not a nerd or an outstanding student. He was just a normal student in school, I think.

My dad isn’t brought up from the good family as in having parents together.. Because, my grandpa had passed away since long ago… he was brought up by single mother .. and..~ he used to work for Dunhill before.. But, I am PROULY to say that he doesn’t smoke!!! Though he worked for Dunhill~

And, he started a business with my mom…

Starting a business isn’t easy.

Baru today baru tau.

Just chat with Eugene, he is a friend from forum. He is young, same age as my bro but their backgrounds are totally different. Well, he is now working.. Wanting, hoping to own himself a business but… he told me that he needs 200-300 k to set up a SMALL BUSINESS. I got a shocked, cause I wasn’t know until I was told by him.. And, he told me that..~ He doesn’t have a cert, but.. If he has money to open a business, he would be hiring workers who own a cert... I was like... betuii hor.. My parents don’t have high education, what they have today are from their hard work..~!!

Anyway, I am glad with my life.

The only role I need to play is to study.

Is studying hard?

I don’t know.. for me.. yea..~ kind of..

But..~ parents working are even harder,,~

Facing irritating customers.. ahahhx.

Alright. Goodluck.

me 加油, papa mummy 加油,eugene 加油.Koko加油.Cheh Cheh加油.

No comments: