Monday, December 15, 2008

2nd Anniversary Celebration Lunch




Part of the food in e&o


Wen wen.



me




fooood



wena nd ming



pigg



money



they fav



group pic






wena nd the guuyss



me and the guys


eng and i


farenhite? what ever they are called! lol~



kok eng was NOT taking desserts, instead kap-ing the girls opposite him.







We have been places for lunch and dinner but this is our first time for having our lunch in hotel. Lol!
There were only 6 people attended this lunch
Yue wen, and I were the only girls
And,
Kok eng, monkey, ming and pig were the only guys.
We have like 20 of us,
But only 6 of us went.

Ah wei went to KL,
Winnie couldn’t make it,
Hui went back to college for RC event.
And,
More other guys were out in kl and overseas.

At 1st,
We wanted to go RasaSayang but ,
It cost us for RM136 for lunch!!

What the heck…
So expensive!

So,
We decided to go E&O for lunch.
Before going in,
Some of the guys STILL COMPLAINT that it was TOO CHEAP!
Ahahahhhaa!
First time hearing them complaining things are too CHEAP!

Somehow,
After going in,
After looking at the buffet,
They satisfied.
And,
Kept saying that it was worth!!

Ahahahhahahahahaha!!

Esp the desserts,
It was tones over there!!

Ming took a lot of nice pictures,
Going to get from him.
Due to my work in office,
I could not update the pictures here.
I will have to balik rumah and update!

BUT
When the time I reach my house,
Already 7pm.
And,
I bath
Tv
And fall asleep after 10 30pm.

I do not do much work in the office
But don’t know what EVERYNIGHT will sleep before 12am!

It is good juga laa! Ahahhaha!!

FF, friends forever!
Take care!
And,
Will grab pictures from Ming once I see him online!!

Oh yeaa/
After lunch,
We went to Gurney!
At first,
I was reluctant to go !
But,
At last, I went.

Surprisingly,
I met Wee Wen!!!!!!!!!!
It was so so so so unexpected.

He is still the same,
With his specs and so so polite!
Ahhahaha!

Working hour now
But went to bw for 2 hours
Makan ularrrrrr.

Wanan continue doing my bank statement already!!
Go go go!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cha bo.. still never upload photo??

how was ur camera??