Tuesday, December 23, 2008

PASSSED!

A day to remember!

thought would fail 1 or 2 subs in the finals.

business maths or even tax

i would say that i am lucky enough to pass all in sem 3.

even PASSING IN TAFE is not easy!!!

esp in sem 3.

THANK GOD!

i m lucky!!

and,
congrats to my mates!!

last night still dreamt of failing LAW AND TAX!
what the hell~
so nervous!

went to Penang around 10 something,
only text my friends about the results were out.
anyway,
really glad.
unbelievable at 1st.
and,
my tears nearly dropped.
ahhahaha

grandma was with me.
she was very happy too.
and,
dad , sisters and also mom!
Bought cam before getting result.
and,
somemore said if result isnt good,
half half to pay up the cam.
but now,
dad paid up all. lol!

oh yea,
love MAYDAY!!
because of MAYDAY!
MAKE ME WORK HARD!
THANKS MAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loo and vian mian kia laa.

sure pass all also!!

man, kheng and gwen~

effort not wasted!!

take care~

and,
lets work hard in sem 4 too.

start from sem 1,2, just ended sem 3 and going for sem 4.

we have been together ALL IN TIME in college,
going to toilet ,
canteen and attend classes,
hanging out in malls ,
and,
makan lunch or dinner in Penang.

will never never forget you guys as part of my life!!









the pictures above were taken in Chilis in Gurney.
hangged out with them last week
lack of loo.
will go to beach to celebrate for passing!!

congrats to all my mates in Inti!
love you guys!!

well-done!

P/S: PLEASE IGNORE MY POSES AND ALL.
I LOOK UGLY IN THESE PICS!

7 comments:

itsjustme said...

Tan YL! Lu pakai apa baju????

Anonymous said...

dear

gong xi ya!!!

Merry X'mas ooo

Meet you soon

ho...ho... ho....

Joanna said...

heyhey!! LILI!
Wanna share u a good news!
I Passed!!
Im so happy!
U know, when the time i received the msg frm gwen, i was in the car.
I shouted then my family also shouted along too!!! All of us were so HAPPY!

Thank GOD!
What a meaningful Xmas Eve for me this year..ahaha!

Oyea, Let's hang out again when i come back yea..Let's CELEBRATE together! Miss u guys so much!
Miss the every single moment that we had spent together! =)

Joanna said...

Waoo..there's someone has changed a new look oo! ahaha!
New HAIR STYLE!hahahaaa!
Almost cant regconize her d
hahaa!
=D

=YeongLi= said...

Kak,
it is kakak bought back from Bangkok1
lol~
like wearing a vest!!

cece~
yesyes!
next week
meeting MAYDAY!!

Loo~
yesyes!!
congratsss!
can find what uni to go dy!
hehehe~
and,
apply.

wait for ya to come back then we do survery k.
and,
vian too.
yes, she is pretty with her nEw hair style!
hehe

miss you!

Anonymous said...

I got this web page from my budԁy who told me about this ωeb page and аt the momеnt thiѕ time I am browsing this
website anԁ reading very informative ροsts here.



Here iѕ my blog post - Tens Pain relief

Anonymous said...

Very gooԁ information. Lucky me I гecеntly fοund your site by accіdent (stumbleupon).
I hаve book marked it for later!

mу homеpage - Http://Www.Streetsmarttaxi.Com/Blog/
my web page :: street smart taxi irving tx