Monday, March 9, 2009

Belated birthday to Ee Ping and Pin Yin !

Penang bridge !
There are few ferries
named as
Pulau Jawa [In the Pic]
Pulau Talang-Talang
Pulau Bangsa
Pulau Pinang
and few more.

I used to travel from Penang- Butterworth SO OFTEN when I didn't have transport to go home!
and,
I would need to catch a bus to Jetty and travel back to Butterworth.

and,
sometimes, when I didnt have a license, I used to go to Penang with friends traveling by FERRY !
hahahhaa~
All the good old times ^^

All right,
Met Fern, Yin, Ping @ Chilis~
My silly face!
the sweet couple!
fernie and I
Listening to fern ???
her sui kuan ! ahahah!
and this is the group pic!
I know it is not clear enough.
Not because of the cam
but the one who was holding the cam!
=p

And,
after eating~
Went to
this is the GANAS Ee Ping !
the 2 belated bd girls
chit-chatting!
the siao posthis is Lynette!This is Pin Yin !!
This is Ee Ping and I !
I smiled HAPPILY, i know ! lol ~

These are the pictures taken when I was out with pin, ping,fern, lynette and ping's bf!!
Anyway
friends do not need to keep in touch as always,
once in a blue moon's enough!

Had a good chat with them
and
yeaa
MGSIANS are LOUD as ALWAYS !!

3 ladies=1 market !

This is what best describe about them!
lol~
and

CONGRATS!
Pin Yin ANd Ee Ping !!
for getting excellent results!!

Scored 4 As and 3 As in STPM!

your parents must be real proud of you guys !!

and
those
who got their result today~
congrats !!!!!~!!~!!

2 comments:

PiGgY PiNg said...

haaahahaaahahhah!!!

pinyin said...

wah... siau po...hahah...u r also in the siau po group ok..really thanks a lot for the small bday celebration..n thanks 4 ur wish... i know i still cant bertanding with ur ehem..Ww..hehe.