Wednesday, December 16, 2009

White Christmas.

It is 4 in the morning~

Well,

I should be sleeping instead of sitting here!

I slept at 6 in the morning today and woke up at 11 in the morning !

The reason : too excited for my parents arrivals.

And well, I was actually planning to skip class because I was really sleepy.

talked to my mom at 6 in the morning! hahaha~

Well, guess what?

I looked out from my window and saw the sky was not clear,

Thinking that it was raining heavily, lagi baik, skip class! Ahahha.

Ehm, guesssss what was actually happening?

It was snowing!! IT WAS SNOWING OUTSIDE!!

I got so excited.

Thought it already snowed for some time until my friend called me.

Well, yea, I was lucky. I woke up when it just started to snow.

I went down with my pjyamas but the snow stopped.

Reason for me going down with pjyamas was “wanting to remember this moment where I woke up and saw snow”~

Hahaha

But, the snow stopped!

Nevertheless,

The snow was actually continuing and stopping after some time and it snowed again~

So, I enjoyed!

I went to countries where I got to STEP on snow but I have never experienced snow coming down from the sky. This is first time in my life~!

I love Mayday

Nuraisyah !
Jessie ~

People who had left their footprints in my life before I reached Hatfield.

FF, Mayday fans, Inti mates and my dearest relatives !


Well, I can feel the warmth of this Christmas.

Parents are coming together to spend Christmas with siblings and I.

What can I ask for more from my parents?

They do what we desire.

They give what we long for.

They bring whatever we wish for though the luggage was overweight.

They promise willingly, the carry for us happily.

Experience WHITE CHRISTMAS is great

Experience WHITE CHRISTMAS together with family is
EVEN GREATER !

Nothing more I can ask from my parents.

Anyhow,

Looking forward to spending time with them treasure the 12 days.


Sigh,

So short.


No no, don’t complain! Ahhahaah!

I should be grateful that they’re coming.

Good night people

Bread papa's!!

.lONDON after taking pics in Hatfield.

2 comments:

nomad™ said...

so syiok lah wei~~>.<
i wanna go too~~T.T

gwen said...

LILI ~ so good wey your parents.
im sure these 12days is your happiest moment in uk !! anyway IMISSYOULILI !! take good care of yourself yea ♥♥♥