Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A new year. A new beginning!

Started going to college on 28th of Jan.

Finally, after my three-months break.
Back to a place where I can get to learn, play and enjoy my studies life with my friends.
Met Gwen, Loo, Vian , Man and MK.
Had a great time in sem 1 with all them in Inti.
I was ….
Carefree.Playful.Enjoying life.Gaining weight. Addicted in taking pictures in college…

Life is changing soon!!
Sem 1 was easy but Sem2 is going to be an indeed a tough semester for me.
What shall I do?
Being a hard working student? Like LBS, LQ they all?
Burning the midnight oil just wanting to complete all the assignments?
Or.. Staying up ALL NIGHT LONG just wanting to complete all the assignments?
If I were to follow them, I think I will quit the course really soon!!
However, who knows I will be a nerd soon? Lol!!
No matter how, I will try my very best to obtain my goals! Wait.. What are my goals of the year?!
Passing all the papers in Sem2 and continue my course in July?
Yeahh.. I think so! Hheieie.. Getting a “PASS” in the exam isn’t hard, but gaining a distinction is definitely exigent !

Again.. Try my best!

Okayz… forget about studies..!!

Well well.. Chinese New Year is around the corner!
Heheiie.. going to get red packets from all the OLD PEOPLE! Hahhahx..!!
Aiyooh..I am getting older also dy! Ahhahx..

CNY?
What we always do during CNY?
Gathering? Eating here and there? Gambling? Spending time with family, relatives and friends..

What if …
Anyone of your family member or friend just passed away like some of the families do?
Will they be enjoying their CNY?
Will they be having fun like the years ago?
-No idea-

Someone can just leave our lives forever in a second.
So, value your family, friends and all people around you.

I have been receiving lots of bad news since last year.
Starting with my tuition teacher passed away few days after I paid her a visit,
My great-grandma,
My friend’s brother who met with an accident,
One of my favourite laksa stalls in B’w, PaSar malam uncle,
Mk’s dog,

Jaslyn's mom and Pin Yin's dad..
And recently my sisters’ friend.. Nian Ning. She was a talented girl.. A very smart girl from MGS. She was travelling to KL by bus but unluckily the bus met in an accident.
Haiiiz..!!

OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY….!!

Stop saying things that will make people shed tears! Bad things shall not be kept repeating!!

I pray for each and every one of them..


A new year..
A new Beginning!

2 comments:

w3n said...

don b so pessimistic my dear...
forget bout all those bad stuff...
what will be will be...
whats important is now...
cant see the future....
cant live in the pass...

=YeongLi= said...

okayz.. thanks alot!!

take care.. I treasure you, wen!