Thursday, February 7, 2008

30th night + cheh Yit



Oh yea..

HAPPPPPYYY CHINESE NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

When the clock stroke at 12am last night.. Ping ping piang piang here and there in our taman..

They are burning MONEY here and there.. nahh.. Not money.. IS FIREWORKS! hahahhax!!

First time spending my CNY in the new house here..
Have been spending my CNY in BAGAN AJAM all the while but this time is totally different!!
Different environment and people around me...

Feeling Strange? Not really but... [Don’t know]

Okayz.. Taman here is a little bit different from my old taman. This taman has more FIREWORKS!! ehheeiiee!!

Have been hearing ping ping piang piang since last night.. hehehiee..

At least, the atmosphere here not bad lor but to me, bagan ajam has better “feel” compared to here! Ahhahahhax…

Below are few pics I took last night.




fireworks...





FireworkssEldest sister and I.
2nd sister and I.


Asual, we will go to temples to pray after 12 midnight after having our reunion dinner.


First, we went to TAO MU GONG! it is the biggest temple in B'w, i think and it is the most beautiful temple also la.. hahhax..


A picture speaks a thousand words..

Tanglungssssssssss
Sis,sis,mom&dad
tong tong chiang!
A picture speaks a thousand words!
=)

Dad's friend. Mr ang!
Love this pic!
love this pic..
After visiting Dou Mu Gong, we went to Tian Fu Gong!!
Tian Fu Gong..
[Nian Nian You Yu]!!!
================================================
Okayz, those pictures below were taken today.. Cheh Yit!
Okayz, Mom and I have weird expression!!hahahhax!
My cousins!! damn cute la wei.. Khai Xin.. she is smiling.. =)
MY popo and I
Aunty uncle cakaping.
hahahax.. she is trying to show off her sugar cane drinks! Lai lai lai.. chiakkkkkkkkkkk!!
wow..nak bagi angpow??
ahhahx.. lau juak lor!
Innocent kid! he dressed like a red packet!! ahhahax!
My fav cousin! :) Jun Song!!
After gathering at my ah mah's house.. we got home around 4 something ..
and my crazy sister ....
Did this to her eye!! Lol!!!!!!
Kena tumbok??
=]
Lai.. maaaaaaaaaaakan.
okayzzzzzzz.. RELATIVES ARE HERE.. oh yea.. my dad was singing.. lol!!
arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Kek si wa !!!

Why am I so far from FF?
Why am I so far from B'w?
Why why why?

Finally the day of gathering has come.. Still remember that we went for movie on LAST YEAR’s cheh yit!! Heheie!

But, why am I here blogging instead of going out with family of friends?

Time now.. 0109 am.

Already cheh ji..

Thought CNY will be a great time for all FF members to gather together! Somehow, yea.... they are gathering without me!!! Argghh!! WHY??
My mom didn’t allow because my relatives are here!! Paying us visit from KL...
Plus .. they are going for 1115pm movie!! Ahhahax.. so damn late la weiii!

arrggghhh!!

Kek si wa...!

This year is the same; FF is going for A MOVIE during CHEH YIT!

haiiiz..

Down cause didnt get to have fun with them.. Hoping this SATURDAY will be going OUT!! GET OUT OF HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

HAHHAHAHAX..!

anyhow, went out today..

Went to Penang and Ah Mah's house..

Penang to visit my GREAT-GRANDMA
and
B'w to visit my AH MAH...

Had a great time? YEA.. think so.. hahhahx

oh yea. YUE WEN visited me just now.. hehehie..!!

:)

YuE weN ANd I.. !1

Happpy CNY, Wen!! AND FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

No comments: