Monday, February 11, 2008

Stupid Jin hOw!

Mahlehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

THe stupid jin how called me at night on cheh 4.

I received a call from an unknown number..

he started the conversation as below...

" Ini inspector Mohamad Harif dari Balai Police Bagan Ajam"!

I was so shockkkkkkkkked k..

and, he asked me whether am i Tan YeongLi?

Ada orang report of an accident.. telling me that i knocked on someone at Ong Yi How!!

and, the driver is now in the hospital..

Pecah KEPALA!

and, he asked me to bring my IC and bring my dad/mom along to balai police to make things clear as i kept saying TIDAK.. SAYA TIDAK ADA MET ACCIDENT..

Ishhh.. somemore asked me whether ADA SAKSI kah?!

I said.. ADA LA.. dengan kawan saya mar.. semalamm..!!

I was damn damn damn scared dy and my voice was shivering k? ahhahahx!

then, he asked, Papa ada?
I said NOpe But, mak ada..

so, i passed the phone to my Mom.. but my mom started with..
" Ni Shi Shui= who are you?"!

I kept telling my mom that he is Police.. talk malay.. talk malay..!

But, awhile later, my mom passed back the phone to me, telling me that it was my friend..

therefor, I SHOUTED LOUDLY!!

I SCOLDED the caller ..

i asked who is he.. and he answered.. "The one same accounts tuition as you"!

mahlehhhhhh!!

I said..

Jin How!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said. YES!

and, that time, Monkey, Zming were beside him k~

he just called up and kacau me!! mAHleh!!

I thought it was REAL k!!

APA ACCIDENT, APA PECAH KEPALA, APA INSPECTOR!

ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Mom said :" Hear also know that it isnt inspector dy laa... aiiyoh"!
Da che said :" You are so stupid.. but she laughed at me.. "
Wei said :" Dont believe others too much laaaaaaa"
Popo said :" siao peng yu.. mai cham an neh cheh... New year play this type of thing"!
I said :" I would have killed him if he was near my house!"!

=)





5 comments:

LBS said...

wa, jin how rawkz~!

Unknown said...

wakakakaz

=YeongLi= said...

mahlehhhhhhhh

LBS said...

i salute him~!

ych said...

hi,
somehow i cant stop laughing after reading this post......