Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day of kek ki!

Arggghh!!

wanted to get so many things completed today but i didn't even finish one!!

Plan of the day.

1st-> Get back my pay from Shin Yin
2nd -> Take all the money out from my NS account. wanted to close the account
3rd-> wanna find Yue Wen and return back her DVDs.
4th-> Meeting OTK , maybe go for a Laksa?
5th-> Get $ from Winnie

But... i didn't even complete one!!

ARGGHHH!!

went to Penang at 1 something if i m not mistaken..

then, went with my sisters.. reason-> safe petrol since we are going the same place [Pulau Tikus]
I wanted to go there to meet Shin Yin before 2. but, who knows, my sister wanted to meet her friends in Gurney at 1 something!!

So, dropped my eldest sister then, went for window shopping with my 2nd sister.

After my eldest sister meeting her friends, it was already 2 something nearly 3 and Shin Yin had gone to Sungai Dua dy!!

what the...................

Okay, suak...!!

Oh yea, one more thing that ruin my day is..

MEGA NGLY's worker!!!

I called the technician to come to my house to...
1st-> Adjust the color of my house TV
2ndly-> check on the DVD player
3rdly->Bring a cable

But the technician who came to my house only did the 1st thing!!!! Didnt even check on my dvd player and bring my any cable!!!!

Mahlehhhhhhhhhhh!!

what thheee....!!

I didnt know he came until i call back to my house but that time, he had already gone back!!

aiyooh.. LONG STORY!!

Whatever it is... it realllly ruin my day and had a argument with the shopper and my mom! iish!!

Then....!! what else ar??

Aiyooh.... tak tau la!!

Today kek ki tu tiok la!!!!

Tomorrow REUNION DINNER DY!!

Happpy Chinese new year to everyone!

No comments: