Thursday, November 27, 2008

EXAM WEEK!!


a very very tinny wordings written by me. which we may bring into the exam hall. FR.

the radio bought by my 2nd sis for my popo~ but,
it accompanies when i am doing calculation work during nights..
studying law.
in the bed.
fell asleep for few times.
could wake up at 12, and when back to nap at 2.

Tax next weekk..

fr.
fmp.
law.

habis~
alright,
fee for next year

oppps.
may need to add FMP as the papers..
may fail~
not because i did badly.
it was because of the questions.
never tried to practice those questions before.
lim tan chin even asked me during exam about the paper.
i said.
" hard laaaaaaaaaaaaa" never seen those questions before.
and,
luckily.
i spent my time on interest,
may gain some marks.
hehhehe.

other than that..
cost, waac still okayz.

ratios?
die stairght.
Npv?
same.
what else?
eoq?
lol~

dont know la.

somehow,
i tried my best,
i think.
since,
i spent whole week in doing FMP, one day.. up to 5-6 hours.
so,
if fail, pun.... yes,
unworthy.
but,
really tried my best and the paper is really tough...

=)
i am glad that 3 subjects have finished.

TAX TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3 comments:

itsjustme said...

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... my rooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! my wall and table!!!!!!!!! and the radio! ahhhh....i missed home!

Anonymous said...

hey dear

soon will be last day exam!
haha


c u soon

take care ya~!!

muakS~

Joanna said...

gogogo!!
40 hours left

then
we will be free!

YEAH!
QUEENSBAY!!!!!