Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random

Wow~

Came back from Singapore already one month~

Thanks Cece for reminding!

I really didn’t realize that time really flies ~!!

Had real fun in singapore with wu miz and mayday!!

when is the next concert I am attending?

Taiwan's?


Concert habis,

CNY finishing

And,

School is reopening next week~!!

So fast huh!

A lot of outings?

Not really

But,

I did enjoy each time I am out with friends.

With mayday’s fans & ff.

What do I do the whole holidays?

Stay in office and home most of the time!!

The so freaking tremendously hot weather makes me unenthusiastic to drive my car out !!

Rather staying at home, being a good girl. Hehe~


Going out with MGSianz tomorrow!

It has been ages since we last met ^^ after graduating from secondary school!

Then

Saturday is going out with NS mates.

The only 2 good friends I met in the camp!

Hehehhe~!

This is all for today.

Treasure every moments =]

No comments: