Saturday, February 21, 2009

where to go next ?

back to college after 2 weeks.

really considering where to go and which uni to go already ~

very confusing!!!

how how ?

concert in Sept or not ??

how howww ?

the uk / aus ?

seems like it is not so encouraging to go uk ??

taken Tafe Accounting in Inti is because the pamphlet stated that it may link to UK.

AND NOW ???

my lecturers telling me that it will be tough ~!!

what the.................. !

still can but TOUGH ?

mayday mayday how ???
If can apply to uk, will not be going for concert in Sept already !!!!!!!!

Ishhhhhhh ~

About Aus ?
ehhm
if you guys have known me well,
would know that i dont really like Aus.
if I go to Aus there are few advantages too,
I will have friends around me !~
really while passing time and doing homework/assignment.
Inti Mates,
Otk,
Winnie~

If I were to go to UK,
I would be having my sister and bro ~

no ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

cannot make up my mind !!

just apply for both and only decide when the time is near.

No comments: