Saturday, June 14, 2008

19th birthday


finally can update my this blog dy. One week before my final.. 14th June is my birthday..

as Usual, will be spending with friends..

This year is DIFFERENT because this year have MAYDAY with me.



Walllu eh .. this boss from KL. hahahx.
the ugly me. ahhax.
ccecee and Me. with cake~
B5M at citybox.
part of FF in Redbox
thanxk ff
Pig and I
Fang and I
The 2 birthday girls with ah boss fei fei

the GUYS.
the GUYS.
the BLUE5MIRACLE
Cece and I. same birthday

mY dear ah wei and I
Winnie and I
Wen and I
Rohnie and I
Rohnie and I
Girlssssss. love them for life.
Primary friends + Li zhuang
Group pic of FF.
Another One.
Thankx Wen~

After eating at FLAME, we[ Wei, Han, Hui, Ting, Zhuang] went to Penang to watch Band competition. hahahx. Birthday watching competition~!

Samehow, once a band member, forever will be.. so, here we are.
the supporters.
ahaha. han and Wei laughing so happily.

CLB
Band with dancers? Looollll..
apa tu?

Lol...
I realllllly laughed when watching

After watching band competition, we went to redbox to meet up Wen, Rohn and OTK.
Rohnie and I
AGAIN
Wen and Rohn

ST and Rohn
OTK and I
SLeeping? yes, he was really tired that day, he didnt sleep for the whole night cause went to football, then went home to chit-chat and watch football again.. later, on..

Play basketball , Breakfast, Bathe then came out already.

Thanks to him for accompanying me almost whole day. :)
wen. ahhax.
the gangsters?

Love them.


ahahahx. "Na yi ge ren.... ai wooooooo"
sexy back of wen/~ ekeke!
Pin Guna and Han and Li. ahahx.
hui~ wei~ Forever!
Lucky number 12 [ Redbox]

Bye bye to FF.

Went to Citibox for celebration with B5M~
lucky number 12[Citibox]
Here i come~
hahaha. Molly was so funny~!! aahhahx
Siao liaaaaaaao

Molly is trying to DANCE beside boss. Lol



ahaha. MOlly , boss.

BLUE5MIRACLE.
Happt birthday FROM ASHIN~
Lovely cake from Wei. it is realllllly niccccccce!
this is the 1st cake which i wanted to take 2nd piece
Blue 5Miracle [mayday fans]
WEI~ lol~!!!
55555555555.
all so high eh~
ashin!
3 girls birthday. Both 14th and One 15th
KFC.


Wei, Cece, Jane and Molly
jane and Molly
Jane and I
By, Jane. thankx alot~ apppreciated

tHANKX to EVERYONE who spent my birthday together with me.

this year is different cause, I have entered to Mayday's life.. and, i have new friends to spend time except for FF.

Had a great time . and, our boss came down to Penang to spend time together with us.

ApPreciated.

AND, those FF guys, tak sleep.. then, went to FLAME.

thankx to them lor..

I am lucky to have all them.
PlUS, alot of them were going back to KL on the next day already.

Yes, i am a lucky girl who has happy family and good friends around..

Cant be denied.

thank god.

Appreciate my life to the fullest

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so nice
you have so many friend
haha

er..
sharing photo after ur exam la

so sweet memory with ur
and help me thanks ur friend a
haha..

sharing ur cake,hehe^^


gambateh lo!!

c u on sunday ~~