Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2nd day of worl + my story of mayday entering my life


Where : Office
Why : Wanna help the accountant clerk on paper work
How : Doing all those paper works

Who : With all the workers
Just eaten hokkian mee and laksa.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

Just now kheng called up, asking me whether do i wanna follow her to Genting or not..But, i dont think i can make it la.. cause, i might be going PD on next week.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for my parents to allow me to go to Genting then PD for the following week
SO, i rather give up the chance to follow Kheng and Vian to Genting.
Moreover, i just asked my parents' permission to let me go to PD and, NOW?
GENTING AGAIIN?
nolar..Sorry, my friends.
Well, why am i here in the office instead of holidaying at home?
I am here to kill my boredom though i dont like to work !

I did promise Ms.Loh[acc clerk] that i will come over to help her whenever i have holidays.so, i decided to come to office to HELP HER.Besides working, i do TRY to learn from my work though it has nothing much to be learnt.

Oh yea...~My matriks friends are going back to study life next week.

They are allocated more to UKM but, the LUCKY HAN got a place from USM KELANTAN
hahhahahhahax.
Well, he told me that he is happy with his uni. this is because, he can study the subject that he wants though the uni is FAR from Penang.
as long as he got dentistry, he will feel glad.
and, the lucky Hui and Monkey are together aGAIN! ahhahhax. and, Rong Kui also entering UKM.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!
ALL THE BEST YEEEEEEEEA. MY DEAR FRIENDS!
What else?
Oh yea.. just now Wei sent me a mail and asking me to read it.
It is about a blog which dan dan wrote about ashin.
I don’t really believe it is written by dan dan. I want PROVE!!! If only it was written by dan dan. Then, I really feel that dan dan is reallllllllly lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashin is so good laaaaaaaaa.
and, he is unique from others. cause, dan dan isnt preety, but,ashin really likes her!
relationship for 10 years. wallau eh!
this makes ashin extraordinary
JEALOUS NIAAAAAAAA.
I realllly admire ashin for what he is extremely talented.
Who can be like ashin nowadays?
The ah bas beside the road cant even be one tenth of ashin !!

Ashin is low profile.
Since yearssssssss ago, I already have known that.

I still can remember that there was a show named “ Entertainment News” it was the HOTTEST last time when I was young. I used to sit in front of the tv just to watch the artist news from 5 30 to 7 00. if I am not wrong with the time.

A lot of news I got from there, and the song “ Er Ni Zhi Dao” shown after the news.

There was once, I saw news about Mayday.
And, Ashin was always standing behind and let his members to answer. That time, I totally don’t siao them one. Just know there is a group called MAYDAY. And the lead singer is Ashin and tau there is a member called Monster and Stone and Yan Ming. Somehow, I couldn’t recognize them except for Stone and Ashin~ ahahahx.

After seeing them in auto city
WA SIAO LIAO.!!!!

Hahhahax.

Ashin was just wearing a normal Tee but he would attract me to fullest.

That time, when I got to know that Mayady were coming through advertisement from My FM. That time, if I am not mistaken, I was on the way back to home with Mooi Kheng. But, the time to collect ticket clashed with my camp in college.

Contacted Wei and asking her to get the tickets for me!!

Though I was not the fans of Mayday, I wanted to meet them so much since it has been a long time to know Mayday. And, it was a GOOD CHANCE for me to meet Mayday in real life! Wallau eh.. “Tian Tuan” is coming to AUTOCITY wor.. sure wanna go laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Then, met ashin and mayday.

With this shirt!
FIRST TIME At autocity[september]
Yes. Free as A bird.
[touched his face]
This is the first time meeting MAYDAY
Then,second time, in Genting[1stof march]

The second time when i met ashin!

Third time, Sungai Wang[1st of march] also

The third time i met them. I think, it is after 5 months.

Yesh. This is the 3rd time i met him.

And, the last time[4TH TIME] i Met Mayday was doing their concert In GentingPhoto taken By ME.!Make music not war
Yes, ashin noticed ME. i am serious!
cause, i shouted at him when he was talking! aahahx.
calling me " [pau ming]
THATS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL.want to meeeet them more and more!!!!!!!
Stay real forever.

Keep staying real.

Just upload this picture for fun.
Hoping pin guan will pass msg to ashin .
Well, i think. i am DREAMING!

ahahhax. yesh. this is ashin!
what makes him laugh like this?

Yesh. Pin guan, Stone and Ashin. they went to "haunted house" together!

And, when Pin Guan came to prangin, he noticed i was wearing stay real -i know the answer.

Happppy niaaa.

ashin with specs
Pin Guan!! TOLONG PASS MSG k??


ahhahax. yan ming is so funny!
mayday, keep rocking!
thats all for today.
.

No comments: