Tuesday, October 12, 2010

1 year away from home

friends have been complaining why i dont update my blog~
anyhow,
life now is tough.
have been in the uk, left the home for more than 1 year.
Flying back home is something I wanna do each day ~
Am doing ACCA now, sounds tough and it is really tough.
taking F5, F9 and P2.
Lotsa people never thought that I would choose this path as it is not suitable to me at all. Somehow, I am just giving myself a try, trying to make it, trying to reach the top.
It is just a begining for me on this path and I still have a long way to travel to the end.
Plan changes, plan changes everyday.
I may be saying I would want to be an accountant in the future but the next second, I would rather choose to be a boss or just a normal employee who doesnt need to work as hard as accountants.
Well, accountant , it sounds professional and it really does.
No pain no gain,
I know nothing can come to you automatically without any afford put on~
I will need to try my best.
Sometimes, I just wish to be nobody.
Nevertheless, to be a kid who doesnt need to be thinking about the future!
1 year here is not easy,
somehow,I am glad that I've learned a lot.
i am braver than i believe, stronger than i seem, luckier than i think.
I would grab this great opportunity to be here,
and I always know that I am still *young*cough~
yea,
I dont care, I am still young!
I can still do things I like.
I thank those who came to my life in this 1 year in the UK.
Those I may not be meeting you anymore,
Those I may not be forgotten ~
I thank you for crossing my life.
I wish you people the best!
*Home*
I miss~
Time to be home?
Time to talk to my grandmother?
Time to talk to friends face to face before they forget me?
Time to study after facing the PC for almost 12 hours!

No comments: