Sunday, October 31, 2010

31 Nov. A Day after Halloween

not updating it for 2 weeks bring me here again in reporting my life here.
Spent Halloween in the Uni club last night.
Dressed freaking casual and didnt wear any make up.
Had a good time there as seeing the western doing shows!

Lim: Why arent you all not wearing make-up?
Lu : Cause we are not doing show, we are going there to watch show.

hahahaha~!

Smart people with smart answer.

Anyhow,
that was the 3rd time me going to the club in the Uni.
Not club in anywhere but in the Uni.
hehehe..

Well,
all and all, I still dont like going to the clubs,
Not knowing the songs,
Not loving to drink.

:)

Going to have HECTIC life in coming weeks!!
Monday to Thursday.
9:30 to 5pm!!

Tough!
Well,
going to complete my P2 assessment. and prepare for class tomorrow.

Winter has started ~
It is getting colder now
=(

No comments: