Sunday, October 17, 2010

17 Oct 2010

Ive been slacking for 1 week!
No revision has done for the past 1 week!
Sigh,
how how?
Going to work hard hard next week (Hopefully)
Well well,
I think, I shall ban my pc soon! Not going to online that often and stop facebooking!
=(

I miss my days in hostel where I could just on my heater when I felt cold.
But, I am here, staying outside when the electricity & water supply bills are not included in the montly rentle, I cant on the heater when I want =(
Even I do, I just on for 10-15 minutes to warm up my room then I'll turn it off.
I guess, I will be home in 2 months time.
I hope I can be home in 2 months time.
For Christmas!
But before I can go home, I guess I am half dead here for my final exam which s coming in 1.3 months time!
SHIT!
WHAT AM I DOING NOWW?
I SHALL BE STUDYING NOT BLOGGING!!
ARGH!
Anyhow,
I will keep updating my blog now!
:)
back to blogging.
take care people.
xoxo ~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

'the more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you'
-the Infant Jesus of Prague

Jesus, have mercy on our souls.