Saturday, September 20, 2008

1 week before holiday



bye bye kak~
betui nak pi liao this time~
said wanna pi LAST WEEK.
drag until this week~
anyhow,
going to miss you to heaps.
and, you know..
we used to do homework together
and, helped each other to finish it if any one of us had done~
and,
cried when we didn't manage to finish~!!
we went to the same primary.
same secondary
and same college~!!
have been together since i was born~!
haiiz!
dia nak pi for 2 years?
how bored will i be at home~
bro also balik dah~
left 1st sis and me~!
only 1st sis will cho siao with me~
~

seems like....
few years back, when everyone had gone~
left me alone~!
sleeping and chit chatting alone by myself.
I am just a little kid to them'

will miss them much~!

end.

HAD my tax test~
did FEW CARELESS MISTAKES which i should not have made!!

Agak 3 mistakes!!

Not to say i tak tau~
just that...
really careless.
did not look at the QUESTIONS properly!
anyhow,
dah habis liao~
good enough!

enjoy !~!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

life keep going ~

good luck to your sister!

and u take care a lot ya^

miss u!

Joanna said...

heyy
good luck to ur sis too!!
do help me send my regards to her yea! :)

2 years pass very fast only..dun so keksim! u guys still can keep in touch via msn/skype! heheee!!!

PiGgY PiNg said...

haha
take care fren