Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Seget day~

Align CenterHead is realllllly seget!!
Sticking these in college~
daring, yes i am!
cause, really no image liao
ahhahax!
reallllllllly cant tahan k??
so so painful~
siam tiok this morning at 6 AM!!
until now.
12 hours dy~
Aunty had helped me but.. still painful after taking 2 hours nap!
dad taught me to exercise my leher and hand and head~!!

the nerve~
hurt me for the whole day~
till now still painful..
abit la~!!
now..
STILL SEGET!
tanglung
Mooncake inside!

This is given to my mom by her kl friend~
and, it is unique!!
get it for free~ ekekke!!
and, this really ada
Mooncake Festival eh atmosphere!
ahhahahx~
anyway,
happy mooncake festival~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh seNget..
haha
hope ya get well soon ;)

jane said...

Dear,

ok boh u...
U must take care lah..
hope u get well soon ^^

aboh no image liao

Miss uuuuuuuu