Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Unlucky aunty

Ehmm.
the hottest news now will be the murder case of a Dato's wife i think.
anyhow
the aunty lives near my house.
it is just a 5-10 mins from my house.
ehmmm~

7am.
When i wanted to go to school, i heard the news from an uncle who distributes newspaper every morning telling my dad that there was a rompak case outside my house..
and, it happened the night before..

then ,
kheng and i passed by , saw alot of people standing outside the house.

back from sch
4 something,
dah ada " tak peh"
i got shocked!!!
why ?
what happened?
mati??

and,
yeaa.
the cold blooded murderer killed her !@%^%$@#^&%^$#@
I curse you!!!
I curse you!!!
Curse you TO DEATH!!

angkat duit pi laaaaaaa
why kill??

iishh~!!

yeaa.
she is unlucky.
real unlucky..

bless her ~!!~
May the aunty will be blessed.

People out there,
Don't keep saying you are UNLUCKY!
and, see..
people will be MUCH MORE unluckier than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

itsjustme said...

dont curse ppl laa.. not good eh! the bad ppl will get their punishmentss..

"e you e pao,hao xin you hao pao"!

Unknown said...

the world nowadays...
haiz