Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A day of MAYDAY

wow!
hapay day!

Morning
wei texted me
tell me that mayday will go singapore for concert in 4th of Jan!!!
i was so so excited and called her
mk also said wanan go liao!!!!!!!!
then,
have to buy another cd ~
from sing!
only 25 dollar!
and, free concert ticket @ stadium!

then
reached college
heard "Zhuo Huo Ru Mo"

reached college..
happy the whole day
excited

heart beats so damn fast!

then,
on the way back
heard the 2 new songs from MY FM!

came home with my happy mood and excited~

waiting for parents to get home

and,
wei
cece
jane
my ah wei
and also mk
maybe eugene

will go to SINGAPORE too!!

not sure about the KL langs!

hhehhehe~

then,
parents ok!
and, changed me money to pay nv ren tomorrow!!
hahahhahaha~

so happy!
tomorrow exam?
hhaiz
still sitting here @ 11.34 now.

oklaa
wanan go now
haaaaaapy day!


3 comments:

itsjustme said...

u ahhhhhhh!!!!! memang a HUGE FAN!

=YeongLi= said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHA~
KAKKAKAKA!
YES LOR!!
hahhaha
HOLIDAY marr!!
going to book the ticket tonight
~~

Anonymous said...

howhowhow jek~ i will go too !!!
see u on dec n jan !!! my dear yeongli !!! hahaha