Saturday, October 18, 2008

Life?

got 3 news today!
happy and sad ones

1st
my friend, already got married and already had a baby! lol~!
same age/
same class before
cls's schoolmate
Not really close
just hi and bye friends


2nd
my friend, primary 1 friend, used to be close when i was in primary 1 and 2.
and, our primary pic is also in my bedroom~
she passed away crashed in an accident.
left behind 2 kids .
what a sad sad case told by my friend just now.
really got a shocked whn ah fang told me just now.
could not accept~
cause, when fang asked me to guess what happened to her,
i guessed that she delivered another baby
but, sadly, she told me that
she passed away
and, fang too showed me her pic sent by her sister.
a pic which is displayed in front of the coffin
with flowers surrounding.
sad caseeeeeeee.

3rd
my friend's aunty has passed away caused of cancer~
she was in critical case ~
and, there was no miracle happened.
anyway
it is kind of relief though...~


Yew Ming Pou, and 220's aunt,
rest in peace~!!~
=============================================
why must us still complaining this and that?

They dont even have the chance to complain about their painfulness.
Be glad of life.....

STOP COMPLANNING!!!!!!!!

Keep Learning to appreacite life and things arround.

5 comments:

itsjustme said...

huhhhh.... why these things happened?? arghh... sad laaa... !

=YeongLi= said...

kak~
remember her?
yew ming bao~
my standard 1 friend~
kesiienz right?

itsjustme said...

yeah... i remember her laa.. got any links from newspaper? i want to read.

nie said...

lili, i rmb her.. so sad la...

pinyin said...

ur fren same age as u n already have 2 kids izzit? the accident happened in penang?? sad