Tuesday, October 7, 2008

RAYMONG LAM IS COMING!!!!



cheng cheng and ah ken!!
this is taken few years back
this is taken this year!
oh my gosh!
oh my gosh!
oh my gosh!
RAYMOND LAM IS COMING!!!!!

i just cant believe it~
he is coming!
ah ken~!!!
who i started to like him from THE LAST BREAKTHROUGH!
few years back~!!
i like him in this series!
cause, he IS POLITE ENUFF!
and, he is a doctor!~!!
PAKAI SPECS LAGI!!*faint*

I like him 1st before knowing MAYDAY!!

HE IS COMING!!
as i have stated in my friendster..
who i want to meet
1st-> old mates
2nd-> jay
3rd-> mayday, esp ashin
4th-> andy lau
5th-> andy hui
6th-> raymond lam
7th-> steff sun~

he is one of my tops~
wow!!
welcoming him to AUTOCITY!!
25TH OF OCT~
It is on Saturday!!
@ 9.30

7 comments:

itsjustme said...

siao cha bor!

Anonymous said...

haha!!!
maybe go with ur AR~~

want buy album or not'??
i think he must be more handsome
when face to face meet.

hehe

=YeongLi= said...

hahaha~
cheh che~
you have to tahan cause i am a siao cha bor~
cece~
ehhm
most probably nak laa.
so that can see him nearer~
abor..
only see how lor~
see got attractive enough like ashin or not!
ahhahah

Anonymous said...

haha.. okok, let's get a planning!!
dont touch ppl face again har~~~

Joanna said...

yeahh!! good news!!!
I mau pi meet him!!!!!!!!!!
leng zai and he is polite and gentleman enough!!!
^^

nie said...

i wana go c him... my husband le... hehe

jane said...

yeah !!!
Ya can see Lam Fong again liao..
last time i saw Lam Fong at Gurney
Handsome lah...
Can see again...