Friday, January 30, 2009

09 CNY Eve [Reunion Dinner]

Mushrooms.
Reunion dinner. Lack of koko and cheh cheh.

After eating reunion dinner,
washed up and waited for 12am.

No Chinese new year atmosphere for me.
Maybe because kak dan bro tak da~

Anyhow,
pictures taken with our new pair of shoes.


Dad's -> super
unrivaled with his pants
Mom's
nenek's
kakak's
and Mine.

After moving here for the 2nd year,
and celebrating CNY the 2nd year here.

Fireworks are more compared to butterworth
but,
not as happening as butterworth,
because
at least, we will be seeing kids running here and there at night...
Maybe because I've grown OLDER, I don't "feel" the atmosphere.
and,
CNY?
getting ang pou?
for me,
it is more to be gathering.

the fireworks.
and,
my neighbour after lit up the firecracker
looks like the house is being burnt up right? lol~

Anyway,
happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!

No comments: