Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cheh 2 [Great Grandma's house] + Grandma's house

Penang langs,
have you ever known that there is a shop selling clogs?
yes yes! it is at perak road.
it is my GREAT GRANDMA'S shop!! heheheh~

mom + great grandma!
the clogs.

Cooked by my 4 yi por ~see how intelligent the doggie is!
ladies talk
youngsters

and,
pictures of my UNCLE, Yes, HE IS my UNCLE!





He looks real INNOCENT!! my god~ ahhahaha!!
After playing with them,
went back to ah mah's house.

See the traffic!
Alright,
back to ah mah's house~
Saw them outside the house when I reached,
playing cards.


I like this pic very much, very natural ^^


aunties, cousins + 1 ah mah

Gathering of the day ended.
Went back home
and,
went for 2 open house in my neighbourhood.
Missed the chance for celebrating Monkey's birthday hhaiiz.


1 comment:

samantha elf said...

Hi sorry for disturbing ~
I'm student of Han Chiang College.
My name is YenYen.
My group members and I are doing a documentary shooting.
We would like to interview the owner of the wooden clog shop at Perak Road.
I saw you post pictures saying that the shop belongs to your great grandma.
Could you please kindly give us the contact number and exact address of the shop as we couldn't find it.
Please reply ASAP.
Thank you so much!
We really appreciate it.