Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008

Thinking back about LAST YEAR 2008.

What have I done the whole year

- Habis Sem 2 and Sem 3

- Second sister has left for UK to future her studies. We have been sticking together since the day I born. We went to the same primary, secondary and also college. And now..Haizz. Kakak and I used to shop together before New Year when the whole family go for shopping somehow, baru tak da dia dy,like yesterday, went to Qb but moodless to shop even though eldest sister and mom are still together with me.furthermore, met a friend of mine. teik chuan, he was asking me why am i looking like an aunty! i was so so so down la.! damn it! ahhahahaha! this is what I AM!!!!

- Even siao mayday more.. hahaha. Already 1 year for loving Mayday. Days fly and now already 1 yearrrrr! Going to Singapore tomorrow! To meet mayday!! Hurrrray!

- FF? Less outings compare to the previous year! However, FF has been formed for 2 yearss! Walllau ehh. Thanks to them for accepting what I am!!! Really, they are really natural!!! Ahhahaha

- Family? Big kakak already come back for 1 year also… sticking with her nowadays!! Ahhaha. Bringing me joy for the whole year and killing my boredom cause 2nd kak dah pi uk.

- Bro? still the same~ have few more years to go become coming back!! Ahahha! And, really enjoying his life there!!!

- Gaining weight all the time!! Really “thanks” to FF for training me!! Because of them, I am so fat now!! THANKS to them!! si guuisss!

- Went to PD, Langkawi with Wu Mis and Macau and Hong Kong with family..

- Spent a lot on MaydAy, willingly!! Ahahahha!! Broke but loving it!! =P

- Cousins are GROWING! Lol~!!! From baby->kids->matured->youngster!

- Never been to any camp this yearrrr~ hhaaha !!

- And I shall say, I stay at home moreeee.

- Really less outings for this yearrrr~ ahhahahaha!!

Wanna thanks them a million times!!

My family?

Thank you them for understanding and taking care of me and pampering me.. giving me a warm [Home] and all the support + financial support too!! Supporting me for a lot of things, in studies and all. Respect me for Loving mayday too. Though, they too nag , they accept things that what I want too~ hahahahaha!

Friends?

Yes of cause,

Because of them, my life is colorful.

First of all,

My dearest Friends Forever.

You guys rock my life in Butterworth! Ahahhaa~ and,

Eaten thousand times of LAKSA! Hahhahaha~! Really really, accept me for being an AUNTY! Hahhahaha~! And, though, you GUYS sometimes damn gaiiii , terrible and all. Hahah. No matter how, you guys really brighten my daysss~

Inti Mates?

Of cause, we have gone ups and downs together in college.

Thanks for everything and thanks for all the support you guys have given to me. Sem 4 to go~ let’s face it together!!

Wu Mis?

The “ROCKEST” fans club EVER! Jump and jump~ Laugh and laugh for every outings and you guys made me love mayday even more~ and, you guys show me what is Unity, the meaning of friendly and helpful, kind and all~ thanks to you guys~ I am a super fans of MayDay and never be alone~

Ah fang?

The exceptional one? Ahahhaa~

Thanks to her for bringing some mayday’s stuff back from Taiwan to me! Ahhahaha~

Known her for more than 10 years.. and she is WU MI now! Ahhahaha

Always wishing the best to her~

Last but not least, MAYDAY ~

For brightening and giving me AIM in my life~!

No matter what happens in the future,

I will still support them as long as I can!!

They rock my life~

Not to mention,


Ashin~

A guy who really inspired me in the whole 2008 year~

LoVE ashin or life? Ahahha~ don’t know. But currently, YES!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dear

Happy New Year

c u soon~~^

Love always ya

itsjustme said...

siao cha bor! haha./. miss you alot la!!!!!!!