Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 1st of Jan

1st of Jan 2009

Eldest sister, Mom and I went to QB before fetching my dad back from China at the air port. We went there around 5 something, surprisingly, it is not as jam as what I have thought.

Moreover, we didn’t expect to meet Bosco at QB too!! Didn’t know that he was there !!
After makan at dragon-I , we went to level 2/3 to get my aunty’s watch.. it is somewhere KIM GARY. Before that, we were so shocked that why ada so many people lining up there. Mantau, Bosco was there! Ahahhaha!!

It was like A ZOO that time!!
Hundreds of people were “visiting” him. Ahhaha.

Sis and I were part of them too.
As, I joining meeting the artists..
There were some pictures I have taken. But I cant update now as I am now in the office.. so, will update it when I am free..

Finish about Bosco.

Met Christine they all, Tahnee, Hui Chee and more….

We left at 10 30 pm.. the crowd outside the mall was very high!! Ahhaha^^

Fetched my dad and then, went back

On the way back to Butterworth.

The fireworks kept [pin pin pong pong-ing] from left to right~
And, we stopped our car beside the bridge and start to enjoy fireworks. And took some picssss. Hehehe.

I think, this is my 3rd time for standing on the penang bridge.

1st time,
When I was still young, with all my siblings during CNY [ Picture taken, that’s why I know about it ]
2nd time,
Bro met in an accident on the way back to bw.
I was in the other car but bro was driving his car, that time,
I still damn kaypo and I even scrolled down the window , wondering how the accident accrued.
And, this is the 3rd time.
Happy new year to everyone!
All the best in the years to come!!
Be blessed.
Be appreciative for what you have!!!

No comments: