Saturday, September 26, 2009

DISCO NIGHT!




GUESS WHAT?

I went to club last night! Ahhaha. It is in the UNI actually, it is an event organized by the student union. And, it was held in the forum in the uni. I dressed up casually there but know what.. there were loads of them dressing so so sexy and nice! But, there were few of us, looking so normal. Lol.

I was the MOST MEMALUKAN one as; I brought my SCHOOL BAG with me. Actually, I didn’t expect they would dress up so nicely and go! There are some so malu, but, I am the most melalukan one! Hahahahha~ all right, first time should be like this, I guess! Hahahah!

It was not bad actually, as I met few people from penang. All the while, I met most of the kl people instead of penang’s. so now yea.. I met a guy from RAJA UDA, he met me in TOMYAM MEE before. Lol~ then, 1 is from peng hua and the other one is from SP.

Oh well,

There was actually a FIRE ALARM rang when a Chinese was cooking her dinner and, a lot of them; actually RAN down without knowing what had actually happened which I was eating my LAKSA RICE.


Anyhow, we went to St. Albans today, for free visiting. and, yea... taken loads of pictures there, they are now in my facebook and, i like this the most, as this DOG IS HUGE and it REMINDS me of MY TIGER~!!


well, I just come back from a walk~

A walk from de Havilland to the college lane just because my friends and I were too bored staring at the 4 walls in the room.

So, we walked all the way to college lane wanting to meet caryn, but she wasn’t in, so, we were like stalking to find Royce out, asking him whether does he know where is Rebecca staying. But, know what, he led us to the way to CARYN’S place!

Bla bla bla..

then, we met up Rebecca. We Had a talk infront of Chapman’s hall.

And, we got back after 2 hours.

2 comments:

cece said...

take care dear~!!

yihui_8941 said...

hoho~~~lili is growing up d...go clubbing d liao.... wakakakzzZZ... but sure is good experience...