Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Headache day.

I know what makes you miss home the most now.
When you feel you’re so HELPLESS.

had a tremendously bad headache this morning and now, it is getting better.
Couldn’t sleep well last night, I was turning here and there for all night long.
Then, this morning, when I woke up at 8am, my head was so heavy!! Couldn’t even walk fast, it made me feel the ache even more!

What did I do today?
Will just blog it !
I woke up at 8 with heavy head.
I met my friends at 8.50am.
Then, took a free shuttle to college lane to the Mercer building, to see whether has my bank letter prepared and has my money actually transferred to the bank account.

All right,
They didn’t allow me to take my bank letter as I still didn’t get my ID card DUE to my money hasn’t transferred.
Then, went to cash payment counter to check,
At first, the lady told me that it hasn’t transferred. Still, I asked her to check properly as the money is TRANSFERRED from UK instead of overseas! So, yea… it has transferred! FINALLY!

After that, I walked by myself to the library, to get my ID.
Know what! I didn’t bring my original passport. So how? I had to walk to the bus station with my heavy head and go back to my hostel to get my passport.
All right,
Super not feeling well, still, I had to WALK.
Reached my hostel after 15 mins,
and, I shed tears .
just because I was so helpless. I couldn’t even sit straight.

Glad that, I got my ID done, and went back to the Mercer building and got my bank letter, and opened my bank after all. This is the happiest thing for today.
Unbearable,
I reached my room at 1pm.
I rested until 5pm.
Just imagine,
A 4 hours nap!
I am not a nap person,
But, I took a 4 hours nap!

I wet my tower and put it on my forehead!
Real tired , real suffer.
I boiled my own bali, but, it tasted weird as I didn’t add in sugar. Ekeke..

At night, walked to ASDA.
Just come back with oranges + apples + milk + vegetables and etc.

This is the most suffer day for this 2 weeks!
I felt so helpless.

I missed my life at home.
How my grandma would wet the tower, cut fruits and refill my water bottle.
How my papa will take medicine for me to take, or bring me to doctor…
How my mama touches at me, asking me how am I and stuff like this.
How my siblings will joke with me!
Furthermore,
i dont even fall sick when i was back in msia~
not even a headache!
why could this happen to me.
Until
i had to take minyak kapas + panadols from my friend?~!

well,
i really miss my life at home
A car which brings me anywhere I want,
I will not to walk for even half and hour.
The most,
10 mins walk?
Or, I don’t even walk that long.
I will park my car to the nearest entrance I can get.

Arggggh.
Still can feel my headache now!
Going to take panadol and take a good rest .
Nothing to do tomorrow.
Glad of it!
Good night people.

Miss always.
li

5 comments:

Lovin said...

Take care yourself yeong li....
We always be your side~
Have a nice rest~

cc said...

take care!! dont be sad.. is time to learn independent.

take care oo!! wear more thick clothe har

Joanna said...

Yea, lili!
Be strong!
I will always be with u and keep on supporting u!

U'll be facing such problem when u're alone in oversea, not only u, everyone also same. Feeling helpless, down, homesick..its a nature as a student life at oversea.
Im sure you can adapt it, its just the matter of time!

You can do it, girl!
JIA YOU!!
Love u and miss you!
Take care and jaga badan baik baik k! ^^

yihui chiah said...

take care,fren....

w3n said...

be tough girl~
LOVE YOU^^