Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I can cook actually....

It is getting into midnight now.
I remember, I called home this morning, and, my parents are having raya holiday, having fun at home with relatives! I miss them heaps! I talked to mom,popo,7th aunty,ah mar and kaixin! My gosh, the small little girl makes me miss her so so much! Sigh….!

Nevertheless, I COOKED RICE TODAY PLUS CHICKEN CURRY!
And, CURRY CHICKEN! Never tried cocking before!! I’ve never wanted to bother what my grandma is cooking in the kitchen; I only care what she so called “produced” after doing 2 hours cocking! Sigh.. I miss my grandma’s food!!!


And TODAY! I got to cook! With my curry paste which I brought all the way from my beautiful hometown! My first experience cocking RICE+DISH! It was nice! Hehehe~ I was too excited + hungry until I’VE FORGOTTEN to take pictures of the chicken I cooked! Somehow, I did take picture of the awesome rice which I cooked using the rice cocker which my brother brought for me! Hehehheheh~

Today‘s time was kind of packed as I had some talks for the half day, after that, we went to ASDA,BY WALKING for 30 mins? , a place where we can get cheapest stuff in the town! I got ALL stuff manufactured by ASDA (cheapest). Glad that we got the FREE PICKUP service from the uni!! So, we wouldn’t need to carry our stuff all the way back to our hostel.

YEAA.. I bought the chicken wings for 1.73 pounds.. It has 14 pieces or more inside. So, it will cost around RM10.38. I’m not sure whether do this consider as cheap, but, I feel that this is okay, as I know the price for whole chicken, it costs RM12 for a whole chicken, ehhmm .. Am I correct? Lol!



Hey people!


Oh yea, this guy cocked HONGKONG dishes too. I felt so touched with it! As, I haven’t even eaten 1 BIJI of rice for the past 3 days!! Today, we ate rice with curry+long beans+ some mushrooms and carrots! ! And, drank 1 cup of LIPTON blackcurrant! This is what I describe as “satisfaction”!

All right,
I got to go now people as I have my enrolment at 8:30 in the morning!
Good Night: Malaysia, Penang, Butterworth, Simpang Ampat!

No comments: