Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First day in Hertfordshire

goodbye friends!

Hey people!

Just in case that, I didn’t inform anyone of you who’s now reading my blog, just for your information, I am now at University of Hertfordshire @ North of London.

Reached here yesterday, flew for 14 hours to reach here, no jet lack because I slept almost 10 hours along the journey. I still can’t access to the internet,just because I have got some problem connecting it. Anyhow, I’ll ask my friend to drop by to help me on it. So that, I can talk to my family members through skype and also my lovely friends who are so far away from me now.

I brought 4 big luggage! Including printer, rice cocker, a mini pan, laptop, cam, clothings, 2 thick books, presents from my friends and so so on…..


University of Hertfordshire…

A ulu place? Hhahah.nope nope.. It is just a peaceful place to study.

First impression isn’t bad since I AM HERE JUST TO COMPLETE MY DEGREE.

Besides, there is a supermarket near my uni, which has been awarded “Britain’s CHEAPEST priced supermarket” for the past 10 years.

I could get 1 BIG pan of PIZZA with only 1 pound! It will supply 3-5 meals for me. Hhehehe.

after unpacking!
my drawers!

And well,

I have got a superior room! Hahhaa.

I got my own water closet in my hostel. A big study table,big book shelf, big mirrors, bedside lamp,table light,big NOTICE Board which can stick my pictures and etc!!


shower.
basin + toilet bowl

Oh yea, see! All these are those I brought here.

I CARRIED ALL BY MYSELF to my hostel k. I carried TWICE as I have got 4 luggage. Thought a muscular hot guy will appear to help, who knows, tak da!!! I PULLED my stuff alone by myself to my room. =(

Called sister a few times, and received incoming calls from my sister for a few times.

I wonder how much does it cost on my bill at the end of this month…

I slept at 11 something at night last night but MALAYSIA was going to be morning already! Apaaalaaa!!

Time difference so much!!!

This week is only ORINETATION for the new students.

So, nothing much to do,

It is 10:30am now,Msia : 5:35pm.I am Going to meet my new friends at 11am for welcoming talk in the hall or whatsoever.

Oooohhh yeaa… I drink tap water now! I keep refilling! Reason: 1st) mineral water is expensive 2nd) the water tap can be drunk. So, what for want to buy mineral water right? Ahahhaha! Okayz, I think I got to go now as it is getting 11am! Bye people!

Miss my family back at home.

Missing the life at home…………………… even if I have friends now.

3 comments:

Jack Lim said...

MIss wat la, talking with u on skype rite now!!!!!!!!!
lol!!!

=YeongLi= said...

apa la!
still..

Anonymous said...

Hi
I found your site by chance, I was looking for accommodations in Hertfordshire University, I’m new student I will start my program on September 2010 , and I have no idea about the university, the city, and I have no friends there, I just try to know more about the university and the city before I reach there.
best wishes & good luck.

Eisa