Wednesday, September 23, 2009

dumping food??

My gosh,
I saw a terrified scene just now.
I saw the worker of Uni just thrown food into the dustbin.
It wasnt 1 or 2 pieces,
There were few tray of sandwiches there, but, they just dumped them away.

We stopped them.
hahaha.
We tried our best to take as much as we can for our dinner.
Can you guys just imagine, they are people starving out there, but, there are still some people dumping their food away??

As for their reason :
they will not want to bear if there is someone taken the tray back and got diarrhea or stuff like that.

I was speechless.

Anyhow,
we took loads back ,
and, yea. my dinner was 2 pieces of that + cereal!
sandwiches + trays = dustbin
all right, takeaways!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

club sandwich!

aries_gal said...

YEONGLIIi...... heya...its been so long since we last met and keep in touch....

wow...you are now in UK...time flies...