Sunday, October 21, 2007

2 Yi's birthday


I went Butterowrth with my popo. We departed from our house at 11 something. Came home again at 2 pm.

After dropping my popo, I went Sunway to find Yue Wen and Zhen Ming. We were there to watch movie. Really can’t believe that friends forever’s outing had only 3 MEMBERS! Rgghh!! Where are others? Busy? Not here? Lazy? No idea.. heheie.. Anyway, really had a great day with Ming and Wen!
Ming, the 1st guy I met in CLB. He is a good friend of mine. Treasure him. =)
Wen, she is one my best friends. She is lovely and she is nice. Love her =)

*missing otk here *

Okayz, after meeting them, went for movie and makan KFC! Lol..

Went home around 6 30pm.

Need to go for dinner. Auntie’s birthday celebration which was near to Pacific.

Whole dinner was nice. Kept eating and taking pictures! Hahahahx!


My family with the Birthday "Girl"!
My POpo and I
Family pic with Popo and AH mah!! Lack of Korkor and Da cheh
Again
Papa me and Mom! Opps.. my tummy!
Dad , Mom and I.
Cousins sis and I
Jun Song is so cuteeeeeee!!
Lol with my sis!
Jun yI

fun!
ssssssssssssss!! + Old lady XIN, 2 YI AND i
Mom and Mom's mom
sisters.
jOO, sONG, xIN and Li
Pou Pou and I
xiN, poU i.
lOL~!~
kHAI xiN!!
Khai Xin and Jun Song. They used to fight and "dont-friend" with each others before. But, now.. dah "LIEN"! hahahahhx!
Khai Xin with My cousin brother. WHo has already got 3 kids but still looks young! Lol. Ah ming korkor!
The one on the left is ah ming korkor's WIFE! then, Ping joo, me and My sis!
Song and I
SHENg ri Kuai Le
Khai xina rrrrrrrrrrr!!
Geram Nia
Lak yi AND i
Ping Joo and I
Sis andI
Wen, Hui and Li
Khai xin is so rough!!

No comments: