Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Friends forever in 323 and Fang!!


Done by, Yue Wen!! SO nice!! Thankx!!
Ori.. take 1
Take 2! Love you guys no matter how our lives chnages. you guys rock my life!
Yea..went for dinner with Friends Forever last week. On Saturday!!

We went “323” for seafood... Only 7 members were there. For usual FF outing, it would be more than 10 people turn up. But, why this time only 7 people? Haiiiz!! Where are all them??!! Okay, let me list down.

Wen,Winnie, Yu, Jack, ROhn, KL.
Hui, Han, Kui, Monkey,SOo Teng, Matrik.
Dearest Otk di Aus!!

Ahiiizz!! Less and les people for outing nowadays!!

Well, they are coming home!! Next year.. New Year!! Going to REUNION AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

We had a great talk with all them. esp.. With NG KOK ENG! Hahahahx!! He has become better compared to last time though he still keeps bullying me! Ahahahx!! Love him! Ahahhax! But he HATES ME!! Hahahhx!!

After having dinner with FF! Wei and I went to Fang’s factory/House! Ahahhx!! Went there to chit chat with ah fang.. My best friend!! My childhood friend! Love her! Muackkx! Yea, and I am very glad that I m still in the same college as her! =)

Left : Fang, me and Wei on my Right. I think this is our first picture 3 together! :)
Fang and IIIIIIIII!! lOVE HER!
Wei and I.. friendship since 8 years old. Now, 18! ten years!! Love till Eternity!

Fang aNd weiiiiiiii~!~

No comments: