Saturday, October 13, 2007

MOnkey chuan quan and I.
Dearest Wen and I
Rohnie and I
YUN yik and I. Before
after..AGain , Rohn and I

ussssssssssssssssssssssssss!! Left : Kok eng, Monkey, Me, ROh and Wen! -Monkey OUT-
Rohn OUT
YUN yik is here!! after RUSHING BACK from penang, =)


Went to laksa yesterday with friends forever!

Have not met Rohnie, Kok ENg and monkey for ages!!!
still same.. this kok eng still LOVES to bully me!! arrrgghhh!! However, he is a nice guy larh! Lol..
whereas, for Monkey. he is still the same.. SAM PAT! lol~ Well, he told me that i LOOK LIKE I GAINED WEIGHT!! argghh!! he said he could See that i GAINED WEIGHT from MY BACK!! wt.....!!

kek si lannnnng la weiiiii~

SUAKK.. i dont care la!! ahahahhax!!
Realllllllllllllllllllllly feel siok when around them la though keep kena perli with my IF. ahahax!


Wen, still so lovely!! Love her so much!! :)


Rohnie, still so SIAO!


Money, iish..! Love him also larh!! i


Yun yik, one of the BEST TA POHs who i have ever met.


Kok eng, SPPPPPEEEECCHHHLLESSS!!

NO MATTER HOW, love em'~

No comments: