Tuesday, October 2, 2007

2nd of Oct. //Tuesday//

Tuesday. [2nd of Oct]

Morning
Woke up at 11 15! So sioook!! Ahahahx!!

Then, pi interview for work but.. TAK MAU ME!! Iish!! Mk went with me.. I should say they DON’T WANT US! lol`

Afternoon.
Went to parents’ office.
Main Purpose

To find mon’s worker to help me on my Health and Safety’s assignment!
She helped up a little though. At least, I know what should I CRAP in the assignment. Ekeke.


Then, I Went home around 8 something.
Makan dinner.
Chat Online.
Talked to Vian, Sk, Mk, Joanna and LBS.
Talked about Prom!! Argghhhh!!

Persuaded by them, so, last decision.. Going on this Friday! =)

Night
Went to Mk’s house!! At 9 something.
Wanted to discuss WORK WITH HER but…… arggh!! Ended up GOSSIP-ING!! Hahahax…
I was at her house until 11 something.
Then, I asked her to come my house when I was walking to my car. She ALSO AGREED!
Took her books and came to my house with me at 11 something. Lol!!

Did accounting for a WHILE… we talked… we laughed.. We called sim in the middle of the night!
Well, she also hasn’t slept yet! Ahahhax!

MK and I slept at 4 something. Nearly 5 de larh!!
Woke up at 10 am Today!

Sent MK home.

Makan FIES for breakfast.. Reminded me of SK, MK AND LQ!! Lol~

Liao…
Time now… 12 25 pm.. going penang after lunch! J

Byex!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

o.O
worker help do assignment lor...
ho liao..

FRIES =.=
ahahahahax...

hehe...
cya on PROM!

=YeongLi= said...

hahahhahahahax!!!

What la.. but, i TYPED EVERYTHING BY MYSELF k!! ahahahx!!

YOUR FRIES!! and LQ and MK!!

=P

Prom dah habis.
see you in college