Saturday, October 6, 2007

Prom Night In Gurney

Before go to Hair saloon. aFTERNoOn
Di Prom.. Evening
Back to NORMAL. lol... Night.
Okay.. Pi pRom last night la...

Overall. Okay la.. Not bad..!!

wELL, went for HAIR "SETTING" at 2 but tak tau buat apa the hairstylist only started doing my hair at 3:30pm!! Argghhh!! Okayz.. FINISHED doing at 4pm..

Rushed home!

Ambil everything.. Pi mom's office for make-ing up..

Reached Mom's office at 5pm

Started making up at 5 05pm

done at 5 30pm.

Well, 5 SOMETHING ... !! PENANG BRIDGE JAM EH LEHHHH!!! Furthermore, it was FRIDAY!!


On the way to PenanG Bridge.. DAMN JAM la...!!

VERY "QIAW" .... SAW SHERILYN AND HER BF on my way to PENANG BRIDGE!!! Lol....!!

I only realized that i didnt bring my handbag with me on my way to pennag bridge! Lol..


Reached Penang at 6something

Pi Joanna's house at 6 45pm.

Change............!!

Liao.. Pi Gurney to Fetch Gwen!!

DAMN SEXY LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

WALLAU..!!

Then, reached gURNEY at 7 45pm. Lol...

Late!!

Here we are.... all the pics of the night!!
tHE whole TABLE 1!
Tafe.. SEM 1. :) A few of us!
Wearing So formal still so act UGLY! haahahahx!
5 of us.. LACK OF MOOI KHENG!! =(


SEm 1 .. See.. the ugly us...!! See Vian and I.. SO ugly.. Man as well.
=)
=)
SEE MY ARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Us...!! Lack of Boon Seng!! But, mana is SK looking? and Vian.. tengok mana?
Normal.... =)
Booon Seng is back!! see.. LBS SEEMS SO HAPPY!! lol
lAI...!! Bs !! IN front the main entrance!

In Gurney Hotel's Toilet..
Walllllaaauu.. STeve so HANG FUK!!
Wallau... sk so hang fuk!!!
Wallauu.. this LBS!!!

Us...!!! hahahahx!! The special one is SIM!!
Us again.. In Gurney eh toilet.
SK!! lol~!~ Confessing to Man!!



Prom Night...


Overall... Not bad la...!!


ABIT Boring cause MOOI KHENG didnt go!! =(


One more thing.. TAk ada cute guys leh!! ahahhax!!


Oh yea.. met Glacius last night.. Not bad.. he still could recognize me! ekekke!! :)



After that, we went G-HOTEL.


mAIN purpose.. TO TAKE PICS!! lol~!~!


Here we are!
ALL of us.. except for LBS AND LI QIAN!!
Us.. the 5 Girls.. LACK OF MOOI KHENG =(


ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
SIM AND ii....
Joanna and I.
Again.. see SIM. LOL!!

GROUP PIC IN G-HOTEL
Guys!! Fr Left : ball, sk, lq, lbs and Steve
Us.. Girls!! Fr Left : Gwen, Loo, Me, Vian and Man
Gwendelynn and I. so sexy la her!!
Miss man and I.. Pretty her!!


LQ and I.. Ugly me!! ekekkee!

Ball and I... =]SK and I. :)
Boon Seng and I. =)
Li qIan and I. =)


G-HOTEL.


Nice hotel.

Unique!!


Better pics taken there! ahahahx!!



Oh yea.. lotsa my friends told me that i look OLD.. ESP OTK!!


OTK keeps saying that I look OLD!! mahllleehh!! PIG ALSO!! iishhhh!! ahahah!! I should say everyone! ahahahx!! Oh yea. OTK.. asked to me to BURN THE HAIR SALOON!! lol...!! Or.. kill the hairstylist!! Lol!!



Tak apa la...!!! expected la...!! aahhahhax!! sERIously, I look LIKE 20 something leh!! Not like 18!! Argghhh!!



Oh yea...!!


TING KWANG called me at 1 something in the middle of the night.. That time, i was still in G-hotel.. he was like.. ASKING ME whether still tak mau go home ar!! ahahahhx!! Iishhhhh!!!



Okayz.. Said bye to Gwen AT 1 SOMEthing...


Balik rumah....


Reached home at 1 45am...!!


What a Tiring night..


sienz si ki..



1st time make UP..

1st time going prom...

2nd time wearing heels...!!


SO GEH THE WHOLE NIGHT!!arrrrggh!!


hAD to ACT POLITE!!

Had to WALK TO SLOW!!

Had to TALK SOFTLY!!


not like the normal me laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Argghh!! Somemore.. the HEELS.. so damn high!! Lol~


argghh!!


tIME NOW...


1 57AM. Talking to Yue Wen and OTK USING skype!! argghh!!


Nak sleep de!!


10 comments:

Joanna said...

hhahahaahah! lili oik..
so fast upload the pics dee lo!
hehe..tat night 5 of us became to another person!! look more maturer..prettier..higher..haha!

but think about ald spent so much for this occasion..sim tia lol!!!

no money lo..bankrup temporarily...hehe!

eii..u din look OLD la..is MATURE!!!!!! leng lui ma!!! look alike ah sheh's hair style..nice!!

anyway, so fast..prom nite has ald over..haiz! means tat, gonna go to school again dee!! say bye bye to holiday...sob.....

=YeongLi= said...

Lol.. Joanna Loo Loo..!!

AIYOOH...

Better word mar is "Matured" lor..!! HAHAHA..

OLd la.. The ONG TENG KWANG keeps saying me ar..!! Iishh!!

ANyway, not bda la.. overall. Lol.

Yea,, good bye holiday. Welcome School reopnes. ;(

Havnt done MALAYSIAN STUDIES eh revision yet. Lol

JooTatt said...

hey hey...u look so different!! hahax...nicer one of coz~!

Rohnie said...

hey, tis is like da very first tyme i felt dat u look like a real gurl.
Muahahhaz,
anyway, pls larhz u, jaga image bit la.
Doin da ugly face when u were actually dressed up nicely.
Ma gawd. It scared me. LOL

Since when u started to like tis kind of thing? i mean PROM.

=YeongLi= said...

Lol..

I AM A GIRL. OF COz!!

first time dressed up like this juga! ahhahahx!!

Thanks, Jt!

Rohnie,i DONT like going pRom..! But.. this time, last Minute eh..! first time.. just to go "SEE SEE" never been mar!!

:)

Okayz la.. BE MORE POLITE NEXT TIME. lol.. miss ya

Rohnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rohnie said...

Hahaha..
Neway, Im seriously telling u rite here,
U did rili look pretty ma dear..
LOL,
Dun fly!!!!
*tighten yeong li up v a rope, hold da rope carefully in rohnie's hand*
In case u fly away.

=YeongLi= said...

Lol~

Thank you la!!

But.. OTK keeps calling me LAO YI!!

iishhh!

I wont fly away, my dear...!

Unknown said...

pretty lor dat day...
tsk tsk tsk...
very class...elegant...
ahahahahax

prom not bad lah hor!
ahahahahax
(i noe u wanna dance mia =P)

too bad u kenot go overnite...
:(

=YeongLi= said...

WHAT LA ONG SOON KHEE!!

Did i say i wanna dance? IIshhh!!

If I were gievn one more chance, i surely would dance with either Gwen, Loo or Viannnnn!! :)

Couldnt overnight because promised my parents... :)

You all also had fun mar right?

Anyway, thanks ..