Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Crap! ahahhax

Wow.. have not been updated any articles here! Why? Busy la weii… busy playing?
Nope! Ahahhax! Busy with studies.
Had test on Monday. Accounting 2. Overall, not bad la…

We are going to have MALAYSIAN STUDIES FINAL on this coming Saturday. * Pray hard for me to pass his stupid paper”!!

Well, have been enjoying in college nowadays.

Enjoy our college field and games that we play in the field. Played, SHOUTED and frissssssbbeee!!

Each and every corner that we used to take lots of pics! Especially, “smoking area” where we take lots pics! Ahhahax!

LTA/B! We used to have class going on there.

Library, the place we work hard together before exam and of cause chit chatting! Lol~ !~

Toilet, we used to talk a lot there….!! Ahahhax!! Waiting for each other to finish shhhh shhhhhh!! Ahhahax! ! Ahhahx!

Canteen! Don’t really miss the canteen food except for the bakery stall. Nice nice bread and aunty and uncle! Ehheie~ and.. a place for us to talk.

All the corridors, the place we talk realllly really loud, shouted, joked and place where I wish to see my err errr!! Aahaaahhahx! Where else? Ehhmm..

The car park? Yea.. maybe.. cause I will not be seeing any GREEN FIELD when we move to the STUPID new BUILDING next year! Ahahhax!!

At first, I wasn’t like the college that much. And.. those people around me. As in.. not close and feeling strange. I’ve been complaining to yun yik before too. And, lots of my friends. Felt like.. new place new friends and brand new life!

Going to miss all the places in this building!! MOVING NEW BUILDING SOON! mahleeehh!

However, it is not bad for mixing with new people.
We get to know more the people surrounding us and we do treasure our old mates.
I do treasure neither my new nor my old mates.

They are great and have left footprints in my life.

Secondary pals, and college pals are totally different.
Secondary pals esp FF. I’ve been a GUY in front of them. Lol..
They never treat me as a GIRL before! Ahahhax!!

Anyhow, I love em’.

College pals. Fun. Lovely! Siao~ !~ ! Love em’ too!
My mooi mooi, Vian, Joanna, Gwen Man man… Guys.. LQ, Soon lbs AND Ball.

New friends be with me throughout in TAFE SEM1.

Going to go for Sem2 and new building next year. Hopefully, it will be a better sem. I know, it will be tougher for me next! Haiiiiizzzz!!!

Spppeeeeecchhhhleeeeeeeeesss!

3 comments:

ivian said...

aiyooooo..lili...although next sem is tougher..but all we r still in a gang..we study together..discuss together..sure can get through any problems .even we need to change to the stupid NEWWW BUILDING!haha...we still can take pic everyday!!!justttttttt the field onli...no fisbee!no 'smoking area' liao...

Joanna said...

hehe
yeaaa...lili...
although tis sem ald finished..
didnt mean tat our college's life has end mia..still got 3 sem more le!
next sem bcome more tough, more challange,but we sure can do it well de! we still in a gang..do wat oso together! no worries there!
no frisbee, no smoking area?? nvm..we still can create new game to main la..who call we all so crazy arr! haha!!! watever la! hehe!!

so...happy holiday to u oo!
stay pretty n crazy always la

=YeongLi= said...

yea yea!! thankx!! Iam not sad la weii!! just that.. this Inti building is nicer then the FUTHER ONE!! arrrggh! ahahahhax!!

anyway, thanks to you guys who lightened all the days in inti. :)