Thursday, September 20, 2007

19th Sept

Nothing much.. Pictures of the day~


Received call from Ivian early in the morning.. at 10 something.. asking us to go SUPER TANKER... MANATAU.. when we reached.. they said.. PAN MIN .. so.. Pi pan min~


Pan Min in the morning with Mk, Joanna , Ivian ANd Soon Khee. Treated by JOANNA!! woow~


After eating.. Balik sekolah at 12.. LIM TAN CHIN'S class.. SIok juga! Nice lecturer!

Then.. Break time.. Pi makan lor!!
Tom Yamm Mee... During Break Time!! After tom yam mee.. Makan Ice Creamm~


Nothing to do leh.. cause Others wanna prepare presentation.. so Cakap dengan Boon Sheng, Soon Khee, SHer.. Mk.. and sher's friend at the "FU YOH" corner.. which is in front of Library! hahahx!! then.. changed spot to SMOKING AREA!!


hERE we come.. Jumping starts!!


i.. JUMNPING UP AND DOWN!!!
MK and I jumping...


Mk and I have done the presentation.. thats why we were so free.... so HAVE FUN la~ ahhahax!

Soon khee and I.. Jump!! SK pun JOINED! hahahhax!

tHIS IS sherilyn.. one of my GOOD FRIENDS in MGS!! WE ARE STILL GOOD GOOD FRIENDS.. no MATTER whattttttttttttttttttttttttt!!

Mk and I...
Ugly la us!! ahhaha.. Cutest.. IVIAN!!

Big eyes.. Small Lips~
Normal pic.. =)
On the way to Laksa at butterworth... Pasar malam eh

SEE.. so many CUSTOMERS! hahahax
Laksa for LESS THAN 15 mins.. but.. my journey to butterworth. took me half and hour.. :)
Yue wen was there with me only.. :
mISS evveryoneeee of friends foreverrrrrrrrrrr!!


4 comments:

JooTatt said...

wooo...i see sherilyn..hahahx...still that fair..as usual! lolx..

=YeongLi= said...

hahahahx!! Yea.. she is so so good also..

:)

A very good friend

Unknown said...

JUMP JUMP JUMP!
me 1st time lift off leh..
ahahahahax...

u both very good frends lah...
;)

laksa again...
Spotted a quite famous laksa at Jelutong there...
=P

=YeongLi= said...

LOL!!

JUMP.. siok leh~

it makes you sweat and CAN LOSE WEIGHT!! ahahhax!!

Bring me there one day. wanna try all the laksa stalls.:P