Saturday, September 15, 2007

Waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt !

On my way to fetch my mom.. So dark la.. the sky~


Cabut from house at 2 15pm today because wanna fetch my mom to butterworth...well, I Reached parents’ office at 2 30pm. Called my mom to get ready because I reached her office. Manatau.. Let me wait until 3 50pm..~! walllaau eh… damn hungry de leh!! Okayz.. suak.. ajak my mom to go for fish market BUT she rejected me!! =( wu wuwu wuwuw.. I wanna eat la!!!!! Okayz.. suakk.. She proposed something which I want the most.. Which is LAKSA! Hahahax! Drove to chai leng park and makan lor~!~ this is the first time I visited this stall.





It has Lemma Laksa and Laksa Asam. Not bad la.~


Mom was taking Lemma Laksa
This is mine =P

On my way to B'worth after leaving Chai Leng Park..

I kept laughing when i was taking these pictures!
Got wings wan le~ no play play~ ahhahahx!


5 28// REached b'worth.. went to market! I didnt go down la.. mom pi saja.

Here my mom!! ekekkeke~! happily marketing! ahahahax!

Selepas ituuuuu, pi my aunty's florist shop~


Mom was choosing flowers~ ahahahx!


My SIXTH anuty and my mom!
WOrk done!!




After that.. balik rumah la..~!~ The sky was still clear though it was raining just now.

Awhile later.....~!~





So dark de!!! Plus no street lights~

Reached home around 8 30pm.. makan ... then.. nothing much la~!~




DIY ..

nothing much of the day except for keep waiting for my mom..

waited for my mom for more than 1 hour in the office!!

waited for my mom to finish marketing!!

waited for my aunty to finish "cha hua"!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

laksa oso got type 1 arr...
only noe assam laksa...ahahax...
lemma laksa?
lolz...

ahahax...dat 1 car wif "wings" mia pic...geng!

happy WAITING day!

=YeongLi= said...

hahahahx@@ Yea... the lemma laksa NOT VERY NICE la..~ because got coconut eh..~ if i am not mistaken , it comes from siam. dont know? hahahhax!

yea.. The car with WINGS cool right?! hahahahx!!