Monday, September 3, 2007

Busy daY!

Sunday!

I woke up at 11 something in the morning. Brother was planning to REDBOX to sing K with my sister and I. after having our shower, koko and I went down to GET PREPARED to start engine and CABUT~! Mana tau~!~ my Mom DIDN’T ALLOW!! She said.. “Sunday SHOULD be family day… we are not allowed to go out to have fun! Must accompany daddy and mummy and popo arrrrr……………….. “ !! okayz, so.. we didn’t go at last…. Bro was kinda disappointed =)

Popo AND i.. early in the morning! hahaha


ah mah and I.. =)



Makan “breakfast” at 12 something! =FULL=!! BROTHER SOMEMORE “YUE” my sis and I pi mamak with him! Amik la.. Just eaten Hokkian mee leh! Hahahaxx!! Okayz.. suak.. FOLLOWED AND TOOK SOME DISHES, SAT DOWN and makan! Anyhow, not really delicious lar! Couldn’t finish also! Ahhax!! Bagi kak and abang habis my left over mia food! Hahahx!
Mamak stall eh Food. not bad la.. so so!



Oh yea!!!! When we were on our way to mamak stall, there was a police block. SI GUI~!~ THEY STOPPED US at the side! Mahllehh~!~ Bo nao eh wor! Okayz, they wanted to check IC. LUCKILY I left it in my car.. Or else, I won’t bring out usually. =)
Okayz..~!~ stopped to check whether got “ CHINA MEI” bor!! Amik la~!~ china mei pulak~ after checking.. My bro made fun of me! HE SAID.. THE POLICE STOPPED BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE INDONESIAN!!!!!!!! =( bad la.. my bro!! kek si wa! I was SCREAMING all the way to mamak stall~ arghhh`!~ kek si wa liao la!! Was thinking to go to for injection to become fairer!! Ahhahahahahahaax!! =dreaming=!! =(


Okayz. Suak!! After eating mamak stall... Pi cari mom and dad at the place of praying~Then Met MK~
Makan “TU BAK”! hahahhahaxx!! Nice!! Tempted Soon Khee!! Hhahahx =P




Here the pork is!! hahahaxx!! Yum Yum!!




Bla blab la….~!~





Kork kor and Papo// Carrying something from "po tor"! hahahx!!






Went to Jawi for Laksa on our way to Sunway!





Jawi laksa! Yum Yum!!





Ahhahaxx!! Laksa was OKAY la.. Not bad~ heheie..~! then. Pi shopped for grocery~ hahahaxx!! Siok? Okayz la! =)

On the way pi SUnway! Sis , Mom and I.



Mom and I..



AT sunway.. Giant!


Cheh cheh papa and I. hahaha.. Kids mia helmet! hahahaxx!!

Same.. dad.. sis and I..! fooling in giant! hahahx!




Got home at 6 something.. TERUS get ready for dinner! Hahahax!!



Mom and I..







Yam Seng~!~ Dad mom and I.





Mom and I .. AGAIN~


bORTHER and I~

sISter and I..




Mooi Kheng And i.. see.. she is so pretty and THIN la! me looks fat nia =(





Got home at 11 somthing. slept at 12am =)





welcoming another happy day~



3 comments:

Unknown said...

good good blog..

ivian said...

wei...mooi mooi looks pretty la...
vy white la her skin..duno makan apa huh?
ei..dun eat to many "tu bak"..a bo wil bcum vy vy "PUI"..tat time toh really "no business" liao..
if not...dont cry ya!!

Joanna said...

heyhey~~lili
good article ya!
hmm..although u was busy tat day, but u felt happy n enjoyable rite?? after viewing ur pic..damn envy u la..so good with ur family..haha!
mooi mooi really lenglui on tat nite o! sexyyyyyy!! haha! another avril there~~ hehe!!