Friday, September 14, 2007

JAM DAY!!!

Well, "zhi ran xin" [woke up naturally] ahhahahx...! siok..~ Today’s class is 12pm. So.. Could wake up late! GREAT!! Habis mandi.. habis makan.. Pi fetched MK at 11 15am and started my journey to Penang..~ Early early saw this// In front of MK's house!
Mk's house..!



Well, got a call from Fu JIng , asking us to use Ferry because she had trapped in traffic jam nearly for 2 hours. Actually, Mk and I wanted to use bridge also EVEN Though it was so JAM! Somehow, when I was on my way to bridge.. MEMANG JAM la...~! ~ couldn’t even see the toll… still FAR FAR AWAY.. so.. MK AND I decided to use Ferry.. okayz…
Going to George town.. Jam!

Bye.. Penang Brige.. see.. SO JAM!!






On our way to Jetty... Passed by the "second penang bridge"! hahahxx!!





"2nD penang Bridge"! hahahaxx!!






Drive drive drive.. could see all the cars trapped in traffic… BANYAK CARS la.. Damn jam laa… I laughed all the way to Jetty…. We thought we VERY SMART de lor..~!~ USE JETTY.. tak JAM!! Ahahhahx!! MANATAUUUUUUUUUUUU.. SAMMEE!!!! VERY JAM ALSO!!! Arggghhh! Reached Jetty... Stuck there!


=Speechless=


It was already 12. SORRY Mr. Light!! AHAHHAX... Couldn’t attend your class la..~!!~ make a phone Call to Ivian,asking her to infrom teacher that we would be late , manatau, vian vian told us that Mr. Light has given them 1 and a half hour break!! Ahhahahahx!! He pun tak teach!! Ahhahahahahx!! Lazy pun har.. mr light! Hahaha.. Of cause la.. He didn’t see mk and i.. Surely no strength to teach.. hahahx!! =P



Skies were so dark.....
SKies gone BRIGHT after few minutes.. though it was still ALil BIT DARK!
Mana boleh pi college?! so jam lehhh!!
see the difference of the skies .




Okayz okayz.. Back to my TOPIC..! Well, Mk and I decided to skip class.. Not to say skip class la.. wei.. ADA TSUNAMI lehh!! The skies also weird weird eh..~! Meanwhile BRIGHT.. Later DARK again.. GELI lehh.. We still want our lives la..! Very kong po.. Serious… the skies changed to dark and bright in few minutes time~!~ TAK MAU pi liao laaaaaa~!~ Tsunami lehh!!! DON’T WANT la.. okayz.. tak mau pi liao.. Need to U-TURN back to Butterworth.. By hook or by crook, we already queued up.. okayz, need to go further to make a turning back to b’worth.. The “turn” took me ONE HOUR! By the time, I was turning back, it was already 1 pm. ARGGHH..






After an hour.... when i was turning back to b'worth..


After AN hour.. the picture when i was turning back to b'worth.




Okayz.. Called Rohnie .. Asking him not to go Penang.. Well, he asked me to fetch him for lunch.. okayz.. Went to fetch him and pi makan CHICKEN RICE with LAKSA T’NG!!
rEAChed his house.. Saw his dog.. hahhax!
Golden lai... ahahahx.. so Yong Sui~!~
Mk... hahahahx.. She was so scared of Rohnie's dog.. Tiger!!
Tiger............. So cute!!
Damn nice laaaaaa!! Yuummmmmyyyyy! Taken 2 bowls of rice la..~! Then.. Add chicken somemore~ hahahhax/=P damn full after all. DAMN DAMN FULL la..~!~ more full compared to the dragon I that I have taken yesterday. Hahahx!! Great great great.. Feeling pleased la.. Have not eaten it for ages!! [SK, bring you there “one day”! ] =P


Yeah.. waiting for chicken rice!!



Ugly me + SIao Rohnie




Rice.. Mk's.. Rohnie's and Mine
Yummmmy larhhhh!!




Selepas itu, Pi GESEN..




Rohnie wanted to buy TOM AND JERRY!! Aaaallaammak.. kawan I.. So childish la! Bought 3 DVDs of TOM AND JERRY somemore!!! Alamakk.. Fine, wanted to buy “LA Bi xiao xin” also.. manatau.. tak ada!! Ahhahahx!



Tom and Jerry... Which Rohnie has purchased! LOl..





Okayz.. what was the time de ar?! Ehhmm.. 2 something..~
Drove to bagan.. went to Bank Pertanian to TAKE ALL MY MONEY!! Hahha.. dah broke la..~!~ money from NS.. Thought was 200bucks.. manatau.. 186 nia!! So little laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Tak cukup to eat also la!! Stupid NATIONAL SERVICE!! Argghh! Okayz.. Took 163 OUT~ hahahx..!!

Okayz.. After waiting so long in the bank.. dah hsbis collecting my money.. After that, we headed to Jetty. WAallauu… the traffic was still so so so JAM laaaaaa!! Pity those people who want to go Penang… better don’t go la... so jam leh!! No mood to drive also la..
Okayz.. dropped Rohnie at 3 10..




See.. Terminal feri.. JAm unti; keluar sini leh!!


ugly ME and.. rohnie! hahahax!
Rohnie and I
Bye la!



Bkt Tambun// see/// the skies are so DARK!!!





Headed back to tambun..

Still could see the cars.. Trapped in the traffic on the way to Penang.. I wonder why so jam la.. today!




Reached home at 4 30…~ went to find My beloved popo to cakap.. but… FELL ASLEEP!! Hahahhahahx!! The weather was so nice to sleeeeeeeeeeeppp… ZzZZzZzzZzzZzZZ…. WOKE UP AT 6 or 6 30.. Forgotten!! Siok to tiok la~!

Well, mom got home from office to “pang leng leng” to go for dinner.. wahh..~! nak pi penang leh!! Mana boleh?! Sure jammmmmmmmmmm! Furthermore, it is a raining day.. Plus.. Today is FRIDAY.. It is ALWAYS jam ON Friday!!

Okayz.. Said bye bye and good luck to my parents. Went online...


Kokor asked me to accompany him to go Sunway to buy something.. so i followed him after my dinner.....

Here we are....!~ Actually Sunway has a very nice lighting at night.. somehow, i couldnt capture it nciely cause i was using my handphone to take pic.
Yea... came here to buy stuffs...
Oh yea.. saw this as well.. TVBS Asia.. The two guys were helping the two girls to make-up.


Watsons.. Nak Tutup de la.. Brother...


Kor kor I.. taking my dog's "rice"! hahahhax!! On the way to get our car..


Came home at 10 30pm.. thought wanna watch an event on Ch 93 but cheated by my friends/. ahahahax... Tak ada la.. So.. My korkor and I sat in front of the TV .. and watched I not stupid too on ch 39..! hahahax!
After watching... it was around 12 40 Pm..


entered dreamland at 12 something.. Nearly 1 am de~
ZzZZzzZzzzz............











5 comments:

Unknown said...

where is ur news report on d jam day???
ahahahax...

=YeongLi= said...

HAHAHHAHAHAX!!!

Dah Posted!

Unknown said...

so damn jam arr...
newspaper say bus broke down on d bridge lor...
so gai...

i'll go there "one day" for sure...
ahahahax...

i oso victim lor...
got cheated oso...
=.="

=YeongLi= said...

HAHhahHAH..!

Yea la.. A bus broke down but why was the ferry jam also?! A ferry broke down?!

hhhhhhahahhaxx!!

One of my friends text me , asking me to watch also.. Somehow, all of us were cheated by our friends la. =P

Chicken rice is NICE!

Joanna said...

lolxxx....lili!!! i love that chicken rice too!!! my favourite!! i always go to eat when i finish my school last time!!!!!! yummy!!! find one day, we muz bring the orange team( include gwen n mann) go there to try lo!!