Wednesday, September 19, 2007

College + bye Korkor~

Tuesday? Yesterday?


Well, yesterday was kinda busy until didnt get to online .


Class from 8 am to 4pm.. [Had fun for the whole day In college ]







Smoking area.. memang smoking area! Haiiz..smokers ar..stop smoking la.. it hurts your lungs~
Gwen.. Man.. and Joanna..
Soon Khee Pun datang.. Pendatang asing

Mk.. wanna fall down de~ hahahx!

The strong ME!! Mk and Ivian UP!
LOL!!!
Laugh OUT LOUD.. The siao Us!well, Mk is falling down~
All dah fell down! hahahax!
Ivian's turn to carry me :)
Mk's turn.. :)
Bye Boon Sheng.. hahahx!



Liao.. Malu de.. cause too many people passing by .. so.. changed spot to LTA/B!


Here we come AGAIN!!
Wow, Miss Man's turn!!
Man Beh iong la.. hole also not tide enough.. she is falling down actually, Then, Joanna at the back of Man..
Again... Joanna UP then.. MK..Gwen PUN MAIN? hahahahx!! she is carrying miss man~ Vian and Mk are helping Joanna to get up ~ Beh iong.. all fell down~
iVIAN'S turn to carry Joanna

Vian.. Joanna and MK! she is jumping actually!
Us.. last picture of the day in collegE~
Lunch TREATED by Soon Soon! LOl.. Nice le
Habis SEMUA!



Then, after getting back from college..
Bathe then makan..
Korkor! hahahax!! SHOCKED!!
Mom.. nagging my bro actually~ hahahx! cause. he was still "talking" to his "wife"!

Popo prepared makanan de!
SAD SAD eh Poproporrr!!
Mom and korkor..
Helping him to seal the snow board.. In case people cut it and take the umbrella away. LOL
Work done~
Lol!
Makan.. semua mai maaaakan~
Goh Yi and Goh Yi Tio....also datang~
Popo.. cutting orange.. SADLY.. ahhahax
Mom and Bro AGAIAN!
From UP LEFT : 7th aunt, 5th Yi, AH mah, DOWN RIGHT :Mom bro and Poppo
Famil pic.. lack of da che!
Fake smile.. Bye bye ah ma
=) serious eh.. Bye
Reached airport... Bro.. hugging Popo..





Went to the airporrrrrrrrrrrttt.....


my bro met a problem.
That was.. He couldn’t get to check in his luggage for up to 30 kgs.
My bro’s air-ticket only stated there for 20kgs..

Well well well, it is a open secret that students may check in up to 30 kgs what.. Somehow, the STUPID FAT “SECURITY” MALAY didn’t allow.. Thought would negotiate.. manatua.. TAK BOLEH also.. STUPID!! The stupid!! Iishhhh!! Hate Mal*** pIgs! Hahahhax =P so bad right? Hahahx.. Well, I m telling the truth! Dad was very angry and scolded the FAT LADY! Lol… I was support my papa at the back! Hahahx!! Very gai wan la..

Brother has taken kinda BANYAK luggage la..

Well, brother’s BIG LUGGAGE already 25.5 kg..
Printer 12 kgs..
Snow-board + umbrella 6kgs.






So.. rejected the printer!
sEALING.. mahleh.. so ugly~ hahahx
tORE it! The rejected printer~ ahahhax



Popo and korkor
Korkor.. Popo and ME
Papa mummy and bro
Cheh cheh,korkor and I
Wanna enjoy my muffin la~ Yummmmy!!
Me... bagi Muffin to my korkor ! YERRRRRRRRRRR!! i wanna eat wan la! ahahhx
Cheese cake for KING!


Okay.. Time to fly Okayz. a hug from Mom
a hug from Dad
A hug from popo


Che che's turn


Then MY TURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Bye korkor!!
Turn bACK!
sad sad eh pporpoorr! =(




Bro has gone back.. He is back to his study life.
:)
well, when he was here...
he brought me LOTSA happiness. Very very very happy when he is around.
I would start crapping and telling him my days in college.. Seems like reporting Afer College.
I would also share my crazy photos that i took in college.. And.. We would laugh together//
He is a GREAT LISTENER.. i love telling him stories actually. He does always tell me lotsa lame jokes! hahhahax! Well, he does have his "BIG-BROTHER-ATTITUDE" but.. he does take care of everyone in the family. He is a good boy le...Well, he didn’t go out that often thoug He was home for his holidays. He stayed at home and accompanied his "wife"[Laptop] most of the time.. Yea, he did accompany my popo . :) He brought her for shopping.. Brought her to clinic, brought her to relatives' houses, brought her to market, and brought her everywhere if my popo asked for it. He is much better grandchild compared to me though I do bring my popo everywhere. :) Oh yea... he did have EVERY LUNCH at home when he was around.... but.. When he went KL.. tak mau cakap la.. hahahax!

Sigh… well, I m not the saddest person.. My popo will have to get use of it AGAIn for not having my brother around.. Surely, everyone of us will be missing him, A lot… a lot…

Korkor.. Faster come home and bring more jokes for me.. ~

Take care yea.. My DAI LOU~
Bye! Take care yea!!


Miss you heaps.. Heaps.. Heaps… heaps… heaps… heaps….. Heappssssssssss



Usually,he would be online-ing with me.. sitting near me.. "talking" to his "wife"! haha~
Before~


AFter!
SEE... cant see him right here.. The table dah moved as well. :(
Time now.. 1 46 am. still updating.. arggh!
Nights~

6 comments:

ivian said...

weiiiiiiii..lili..dun be sad ya!!
i oso can understand the sadness from ur pics..
and oso ur popo eh face..reli sad la her..
weiii..n oso advise ur "neighbour" dun b sad har!!!
ei..tat pic we take at scol vy ho chio...hahaha..i think we r the "siao" in the scol..
vy happy to hv u as my fren..reli bring me alot of FUNNNNNNNN!!!

=YeongLi= said...

LOL!!!

yEA lor..~

very sad lorr... usually.. he will be sitting nearby me to online eh.. manatau sekarang.. HILANG PI! Well, my neighbour?! HAHHAHAHAHAXX!! =p
Vian Vian.. it is nice having you as my friend also~ we rock together okays?! Well, yea. me too think that we are the "SIAOEST" in the college la.. always so UGLY + Crazy! hahahx

see you tomorrow.~

Unknown said...

ahahax...
wherever i heard those loud sounds...
i noe its u all liao..
ahahahaz
ur koko will cum back 1 lah...
dun be sad...
;)

=YeongLi= said...

LOL.. what la.. am i the LOUDEST?? no mar right?! MK also very loud.. :(

Yea.. korkor will come back soon. after ONE YEAR lor! hahahx!

mooikheng said...

The most sadness in the world is the part for a longish time...but the longish time give us hv chance to meet again...as long as we cherish the time when together that is already enough=)......

yaya!!!..happy everyday in college because of u all..dont care about other , stay "SIAO" together!!
yeah! yeah! yeah!...

friends forever!!
love u all=)

=YeongLi= said...

Mk..

yeea.. i am KINDA sad la~ hahahx!!
sad la cause korkor are not here to cho siao with me. my cheh cheh sometimes BU kUAn wa eh~ hahahhax!!

anyhow, keep rocking in college. have fun with you guys.